Submission and domination

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Hiccups fetish after too eating ^^
2 years

Domination and pain 😩😩
Being so full and then forced to eat more and talked Into subspace so Im a stupid drooling idiot mess 🥴💗
2 years

I could see Findom being a natural pairing with feederism.

The man being financially dominated by his obese princess who runs up his cards on constant eating out, delivery meals, snacks and verbally lets him know his place and how the money is all hers if he wants to see her grow.

Aroused by checking his bank account and seeing the countless food charges.
2 years

Bicepsual:
I could see Findom being a natural pairing with feederism.

The man being financially dominated by his obese princess who runs up his cards on constant eating out, delivery meals, snacks and verbally lets him know his place and how the money is all hers if he wants to see her grow.

Aroused by checking his bank account and seeing the countless food charges.

Love this! But with me as the feeder/breadwinner and watching my spoiled flabby prince/ss blow all my money on junk food and sexy outfits to fatten themself out of before my eyes *drool*
2 years

be emasculated, feminized and cuckolded, overtime become and be a big, soft, fat, obese, jiggly ssbbw
2 years

Light bandage.
My BFF played around with casts other than my ankle. It was a major scare and turn on at the same time
2 years

Diapers and being a sissy baby...more than one person has told me that all my blubber makes me look like a giant baby and diapers look great on a fat body.

Humiliation. Now that I'm fat, I often wear clothes that are too small in order to provoke remarks and looks. I often combine it with pigging out in public in order to get those "No wonder he's so huge" comments.
2 years

Humiliation, tight clothes, and praise

Its nice being called a cow, pig, slut or any number of other things and being praised for it but doing it publicly is something that makes me turned on easy match that with tight clothes and im a goner
2 years

Breeding
2 years

Breeding
2 years
12345   loading