Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Absolutely. I work out every day and the fact that I still find myself out of shape just serves as a sign of how big I’ve gotten. So every time I find myself easily out of breath or breaking a sweat at almost nothing, I get extremely proud and turned on. It’s also extra fuel for humiliation which I love as well.
1 year

It never was before. But ever since I gave into my desires to become massively obese the thoughts of failing mobility, and being out of breath almost all of the time excite me.
1 year

I’d love the idea of a feeder making me fat and then beating me in physical activities that should be easy. Plus points if the feeder is an in shape woman teasing her sweaty, doughy boy ha ha.
1 year

for me it definitely is! I love seeing other gainers/feedees struggle due to their newfound weight.
for me personally I still need to be able to be active to live my life, so I do have to stay at least somewhat fit. but I love the feeling after a big stuffing when every single thing is so hard and I'm out of breath just from sitting around... it's really hot to me & in those moments I often fantasize about feeling like that more often...
1 year

Yes
8 months

Absolutely. I love how much of a struggle even the simplest things become as people let their gluttony run wild
8 months

99% of the time, it's SUCH a turn on. Getting winded by walking up a flight of stairs? AMAZING.
8 months

For me, it's actually not really. I am more into outgoing, active women who are very curvy and indulgent.

But someone being too full to move - that's a whole other world of joy. But temporary, of course.
8 months

The struggles associated with gaining are a huge turn on and something I look forward to. It’s like a consequence of gluttony but also a mile stone.
7 months

Normally no, however when I am getting padded being out of breath and walking around padded it is such a turn on.
7 months
23456   loading