Gaining

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

I'm fat and proud
Apparently xD
4 years

The submissive gainer (pig)
You gain because you’re a submissive person, being told what to do or where to sit is just not enough for you, you need to be dominated on a much deeper level. You need someone to control every aspect of your life, even your food intake. They can decide when, what and how much food you eat, when and where to sleep and what to wear and evidently it all will start showing on your body. Growing fatter permanently for you master’s pleasure is the ultimate form of submission and you are dedicated to that cause and you won’t stop at anything until he’s happy, even if it means that you alter your body definitely.
3 years

fat and proud
You may or may not be a gainer, but you do identify with the gaining community and love being around it, simply because how open and accepting they are about bigger people as opposed to the rest of the world. You enjoy the attention from all the chasers and admirers and you love how sexy you are to them. You may not be really into gaining as a kink but you're open minded enough to try being fed or even gain a few pounds for the right person, as long as it feels good to you. Because eventually you're the one who's in charge of your own body and self image
3 years

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)

You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.

28% The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
18% The belly Stuffer (the tank)
15% The accidental gainer (ex-jock)
15% fat and proud
9% The submissive gainer (pig)
6% The social gainer (the poking magnet)
6% The confident gainer (the empowered)

I'm a mixed bag! LOL!
3 years

Fat and Proud.
3 years

You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.

I’m amazed how true that all is!!! 😊
3 years

It's crazy to think how accurate this is. xD I really do want to keep getting huge, I don't even have a long time goal in mind. :V
3 years

The Ultimate Gainer!
3 years

The confident gainer (the empowered)

You’re on the side of gaining that associates being big with being powerful and having a strong presence, you love to eat big and maybe even lift big, and you surround yourself with people like you. Your big body allows you to feel empowered and has given you a confidence that you have always needed to show your true personality. When it comes to relationships you might be on the dominant side or at least you want to be the protective one rather than just fat and passive.

This is very true for me I love being fat and having my fat played with and have belly rubs and be pampered but a lot of my love for gaining is about confidence and power.

The bigger I get the more confident and powerful I feel.

As a child my upbringing was very dysfunctional and was all about control and dictatorship from my father.

He prided himself on being in the Army many years earlier and turned into a violent drunk who demanded that he always got his own way and that everyone had no choice but to do what ever he commanded us to do and that if we refused to do what he said or spoke out about being unfairly treated he'd beat us!

When I was 9 years old he left home and moved away and things were bliss for a bit but their was this lust for power, who was in charge now he was gone?

It didn't matter who you were or what you were I would not tolerate dictatorship and will not be forced to do things I don't want to do because IT'S RONGE AND THAT'S IT! NO MESSING!

When I was 11 years old I had lots of eating contests with my older brother and went up to 126 pounds.

At the age of 11 I was heavier than my mother and I felt so confident and powerful, for the first time ever I didn't feel like a weak pathectic little boy who couldn't protect who his loved ones.

By the age of 14 I was 196 pounds which was heavier than my dad which meant that the tables were turned on the control & dictatorship game.

A year later it was 2008 and I was 15 years old and 210 pounds when I was disowned by my father for being fat and not doing what he said and he used medical evidence and a list of apparent health problems to justify his actions.

I have always loved stuffing my face and getting fatter and fatter, sometimes I have nightmares about losing weight and wake up in a panic, and when I have nice dreams I dream about being a sumo wrestler and having a gold belt and having a huge belly and big strong arms man I love it when I dream about these things.

I get especially turned on when my jeans get tighter and they show off my Butt.

I like to wear tight yellow T shirts as the bright color shows off my fat belly.

I love the way my bed creeks when I sit down and how I take up nearly 2 seats on any bus.

When I stand on the scales and I've gained weight that makes me so so happy.

Having to buy bigger trousers is also a big turn on because they never lie, if I go up 2 inch's in my work trousers that means I've gained a stone xx
3 years

Accidental gainer (ex-jock)

Pretty fair assessment
3 years
56789   loading