Clothes padding

Padding with a weight blanket

Thinking about padding with one of those weighted blankets. Has anyone ever tried padding themself with those them, if so how did you it work out?
4 years

I don't think I've ever seen one of them, I've padded with a normal blanket before.
4 years

I've actually padded with one of those before! I folded it once then wrapped it around a pillow with another pillow on top, then a couple of layers of shirts to keep it from just falling out. It is long enough that i can kinda wrap the excess around to my back to simulate some love handles! It's pretty enjoyable and my total setup added like 15-20 lbs!
3 years

I've used one before! It really helps simulate a feeling of heaviness 😊
3 years

I wanted to make a fat suit out of the beads used to make the blankets. I reckon that’d work well. Maybe one day 🤔
3 years

I’ve added multiple weighted blankets to my padding, adding 150-200 pounds of total padding to my body. The feeling is unbelievably amazing.
4 months

Fatjoe:
Thinking about padding with one of those weighted blankets. Has anyone ever tried padding themself with those them, if so how did you it work out?

I have, and i had to use some good strong body wear. but one it was in place, it was soooo hot!! it was so heavy, gave a great feel, imagining a huge, heavy belly
4 months

Why does padding with lots of weighted blankets seem like the BEST idea ever? I mean, with most of their weight, they're basically just weight-gainers, as they'll give off the same fattened-up feeling. I'm considering it too, just gotta find somewhere with a large mass of cheap, heavy weighted blankets...
2 months

APaddingDude:
...just gotta find somewhere with a large mass of cheap, heavy weighted blankets...

If you find some, share with the class!
2 months

APaddingDude:
Why does padding with lots of weighted blankets seem like the BEST idea ever? I mean, with most of their weight, they're basically just weight-gainers, as they'll give off the same fattened-up feeling. I'm considering it too, just gotta find somewhere with a large mass of cheap, heavy weighted blankets...

I've seen them on Facebook marketplace occasionally for a variety of prices. I think a lot of people get them and then don't use them 🤷🏻‍♀️
2 months