Gaining

How to gain big soft belly?

Hey guys I am curious how to gain really big soft belly that is more subcutaneous fat and little visceral?
4 years

Thank you smiley
4 years

Hey I’m curious I need to know how much coconut oil I need to add to my diet to add more SAT fat rather than VAT fat.
4 years

Thanks. I have another question what is the difference between hypo and hypercaloric (laymen term) diets.
4 years

Thank very helpful
4 years

joeylatorre:
Hey I’m curious I need to know how much coconut oil I need to add to my diet to add more SAT fat rather than VAT fat.

becomingoverweight:
I'd honestly go with MCT oil as it's more potent and what's used in the linked study. Also the study only shows that it reduces visceral fat during a hypocaloric diet. It may not have the same effect in a hypercaloric diet. So you may not be able to use this to gain SAT while simultaneously losing VAT. The study says the participants consumed 18-24 grams of MCT oil a day.

I missed something, what’s MCT oil?
4 years

joeylatorre:

becomingoverweight:
I'd honestly go with MCT oil as it's more potent and what's used in the linked study. Also the study only shows that it reduces visceral fat during a hypocaloric diet. It may not have the same effect in a hypercaloric diet. So you may not be able to use this to gain SAT while simultaneously losing VAT. The study says the participants consumed 18-24 grams of MCT oil a day.
4 years