4 years

Wwe fans

WWE fan here, NXT over RAW any day. AEW's not to bad either
4 years

Wwe fans

Fan of wrestling as a whole
4 years

Wwe fans

I used to watch a lot of WWF when I was younger, I don't actively go out of my way to watch it now but I still enjoy it whenever I come accross *random wrestling company*.
4 years

Wwe fans

Limitlessfeedee:
I like the WWE talent but not the product its cheesey and hokey I'm hoping for AEW to get successful enough just to get Vince to pull his head out of his own ass

As soon as AEW finds the right balance and puts their promos on their talent on TV instead of youtube or twitter. Then the product will be solid, that's my only criticism because the in ring work is there.
4 years

Wwe fans

UFC anyone?
4 years

Wwe fans

I no longer really keep up with WWE because I haven't been enjoying a couple of storylines to the point I'm a bit soured on the whole thing. I've been enjoying AEW and NWA Powerrr quite a bit.
I also finally went to my first show on Saturday because there was the first ever NJPW show a couple hours away, and it was SO worth it.
4 years

Wwe fans

tapanda:
I no longer really keep up with WWE because I haven't been enjoying a couple of storylines to the point I'm a bit soured on the whole thing. I've been enjoying AEW and NWA Powerrr quite a bit.
I also finally went to my first show on Saturday because there was the first ever NJPW show a couple hours away, and it was SO worth it.

And while NXT is the more popular brand its hard to watch because you know almost 80% of them will become irrelevant on Raw or Smackdown
4 years

Wwe fans

Serph:
And while NXT is the more popular brand its hard to watch because you know almost 80% of them will become irrelevant on Raw or Smackdown

Yeah, that's the sad truth about it. If only Vince didn't insert his archaic ideas into everything...
4 years

Wwe fans

But to him its “Such good shit”
4 years
12   loading