Clothes padding

Hello!

Hi! I am new to this website and am a bit of a gainer. I have been padding clothes sense a little boy and would love to chat about techniques/methods related to this topic. I also have been gaining on purpose. While it’s slow, it’s rewarding at the same time.

Hope everyone has a lovely day/evening! smiley
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:
Hi! I am new to this website and am a bit of a gainer. I have been padding clothes sense a little boy and would love to chat about techniques/methods related to this topic. I also have been gaining on purpose. While it’s slow, it’s rewarding at the same time.

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98
and welcome! So exciting to get a new member! So cool about you enjoying padding!!

Thanks smiley

I absolutely love your photos. Especially the one in the green tights, red top, and the stretchy black shirt under it, with the BIG belly. I do the same, bigger and bigger! When I was younger I had some outfits that allowed me to be so big I almost couldn’t walk. Incredible sensations...
4 years

Hello!

BlankHunter:
Welcome! It's always nice seeing people who are into padding smiley

Thank you smiley

I absolutely love it. From what I grasp it seems to be something that was given up during childhood ages. I never quit smiley

I like your photos too especially the one with the giant hips

I want my real belly to get bigger so all I have to do is pad my hips and behind. Goals smiley
4 years

Hello!

BlankHunter:
Welcome! It's always nice seeing people who are into padding smiley

Pleasure to meet you, I appreciate everyone being kind and inviting.
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98
and welcome! So exciting to get a new member! So cool about you enjoying padding!!

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

I absolutely love your photos. Especially the one in the green tights, red top, and the stretchy black shirt under it, with the BIG belly. I do the same, bigger and bigger! When I was younger I had some outfits that allowed me to be so big I almost couldn’t walk. Incredible sensations...

lovestuffing:
Oh UGH...the greatest feeling in the world! Bigger and bigger baby!!!

Yes! I got 5x sweatpants recently those are the ones in the picture. I also have a pump and some inflatable stuff I use from time to time as well. More photos are on the way when I get my private time smiley

I have another method I used where I put my legs into the arms of sweatpants, the extra material allows for ultimate stuffing room! Then you use a pair of men’s suspenders or something stretchy to run thru the hoody pocket and pull over your shoulders. Interesting to say the least hah. I spent a fair amount of time sitting around thinking up new ways to imitate being massive smiley

I really love the extra real chub that’s been forming on me too...I’ve been in such a fun place mentally with all this lately
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

lovestuffing:

Larpus98:
Yes! I got 5x sweatpants recently those are the ones in the picture. I also have a pump and some inflatable stuff I use from time to time as well. More photos are on the way when I get my private time smiley

I have another method I used where I put my legs into the arms of sweatpants, the extra material allows for ultimate stuffing room! Then you use a pair of men’s suspenders or something stretchy to run thru the hoody pocket and pull over your shoulders. Interesting to say the least hah. I spent a fair amount of time sitting around thinking up new ways to imitate being massive smiley

I really love the extra real chub that’s been forming on me too...I’ve been in such a fun place mentally with all this lately

lovestuffing:
Did you mean SwetSHIRT? I can totally picture what you're sayin, and yes that owuld totally work! Great idea! I think about that kind of stuff lal the time too

Yes I meant sweat shirt lol I’m using my mobile phone and auto correct -_-
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

lovestuffing:

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Did you mean SwetSHIRT? I can totally picture what you're sayin, and yes that owuld totally work! Great idea! I think about that kind of stuff lal the time too

I like using my pump and inflatable objects too but it dosent have the same weight and waddle factor padding does. It’s hands down my fav smiley
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

lovestuffing:

Larpus98:

Yes! I use the same shirt method though a bit more makeshift than you describe. Instead of suspenders ( I don't have any smiley ) I've cut two holes in the bottom area of the shirt for my arms to go through, still allows for a fair bit of room.
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

lovestuffing:

Larpus98:

Fluffy Toaster:
Yes! I use the same shirt method though a bit more makeshift than you describe. Instead of suspenders ( I don't have any smiley ) I've cut two holes in the bottom area of the shirt for my arms to go through, still allows for a fair bit of room.

Neat! I’ve never thought about that before honestly. Years back when I moved from my parents house and transitioned a bit into more “adult” life, I actually took all the stuff I practiced with and learned over the years, and threw it all out sadly.

Some hectic years and a rocky “my first apartment” stopped me from having the privacy I wanted to do any of this stuff. Now I’m still renting but actually in a house thankfully. Once I got comfortable here and built up a good relationship with the people I pay, my urges started coming back again really badly!

I’m basically starting from scratch again now is the point of the story. Honestly enjoying it this way too. I have an adult bank account and can pick out items with a bit more confidence than I did as a youngster. I’m putting on weight but still only wear like 34 jeans, and shirts that are XL or XXL...but how do the people at the store know I don’t have a family member or friend that wears 5x sized sweatpants to try and feel comfortable, right?

Really having a blast going down this fun little path again when I have my alone and private time. Some google searches lead me to a few places that sparked it back up even further smiley

I am also going to give that shirt method a try. Thanks for sharing! I have a hoody from an old job that I quit, so I’m going to cut some holes in it and give it a shot smiley
4 years

Hello!

Larpus98:

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

lovestuffing:

Larpus98:

Fluffy Toaster:

I would basically cut a small hole in the back of the hoody. So create this image in your head lol. The sweatshirt is on backwards, and my legs are thru the arms lol, then the suspenders are ran thru the hoody pocket which is on my back, and each suspender goes over my shoulders, and meet at the front, looping thru the small hole I made in my front (which is actually the back of the hoody lmao) to secure the whole thing. It’s a tad confusing but basically it keeps getting BIG all contained and allows you to walk and waddle around and really enjoy it.

I watched some videos of actors using fat suits, and it basically has thick shoulder supports with a bunch of “fat” pads hanging off of it. I’m trying to mimic a crude version of that. smiley
4 years
12   loading