General

Estrogen and men fat distribution

I'm a man currently slowly gaining, but I've always prefered fat on women where the fat is not just in the belly, but on the ass, thighs, muffin top, etc...
I would like to know of it's feasible to influence my body fat distribution by taking a natural or medical supplement of estrogen.
My questions are: How does taking estrogen as a man affects his fat distribution? Does the fat moves by itself or does it only affect new gained fat?
How much estrogen should a man take to affect his fat distribution?

If anyone or trans have answers/experiences, please comment!
4 years

1st it effects the new weight, anything prior is untouched

2nd is from person to person and should speak with a medical provider though if you are not transitioning the recommendation would be to look at foods rich in phytogen which is a plant based estrogen which will help slightly without causing hormone imbalance issues.
4 years

Zurea:
1st it effects the new weight, anything prior is untouched

2nd is from person to person and should speak with a medical provider though if you are not transitioning the recommendation would be to look at foods rich in phytogen which is a plant based estrogen which will help slightly without causing hormone imbalance issues.

I've looked at it and it seems to be a menopause relief med, but it's also used unofficially by male-to-female trans.
Did you take it alone and what were the effects? How long did you take it before seeing any changes?
4 years

I'd like to give a short version of an experience I had with this and I know some of you are going to speak out against it.
-
I've helped 3 people gain weight.
First - 15-20
second about 40 and he broke us off
Third well over 70 lbs- Early on he said for me to do my thing, he was all in. We talked about what "all in" meant.
I started giving him birth control pills and yes without telling him.
It's easy to go get this mucho cheap if you know where to look.
He was getting several times the dosage.
and as expected he started gaining. some of this was water retention-pretty sure.
-
He did experienced breast growth. He/they got quite big and he said they felt sore sometimes.
My friend. the RN, said that what we we re doing wouldn't hurt him and the side effects were as expected.
BUT/AND I also saw pictures of his extended family and many of them were overweight. So some of what we did may have been genetic.
I did eventually tell him and he was speechless for a while but did not say he wanted to stop.
4 years

Thank you very much for your replies.
I am not looking to transition, just have a bit more of a feminine fat distribution, so according to what's been said, phytogen would be the better option.
I will still do my research and go ask some trans forum for more personal experiences.

I'm still early in my gaining and I have a tendency to gain equally in my butt, thighs and belly so maybe phytogen could help just a little bit.
4 years

Remember, you will lose your erections and your manhood will shrink. Also remember, if it is strong enough to give your breasts, it will be strong enough to cause side effects. If you take something that claims to avoid side effects, it will not be strong enough for breasts. As someone else pointed out, you need to take both estrogen and anti-androgens for anything to happen.
4 years

johnxyz:
Remember, you will lose your erections and your manhood will shrink. Also remember, if it is strong enough to give your breasts, it will be strong enough to cause side effects. If you take something that claims to avoid side effects, it will not be strong enough for breasts. As someone else pointed out, you need to take both estrogen and anti-androgens for anything to happen.

I do not want a full-on transition.
Does this loss of manhood also apply to phytogen or only estrogen?
4 years

johnxyz:

chubby1258:
I do not want a full-on transition.
Does this loss of manhood also apply to phytogen or only estrogen?

If it is strong enough to grow breasts, it is strong enough to cause shrinkage. Most phytogens don't do much anyway, except maybe PM when taken with strong anti-androgens.
4 years

johnxyz:
If it is strong enough to grow breasts, it is strong enough to cause shrinkage. Most phytogens don't do much anyway, except maybe PM when taken with strong anti-androgens.[/quote]
PM?
4 years

Pueraria Mirifica
4 years
1234   loading