Fat experiences

Could my boyfriend be an fa?

My boyfriend and I were in bed a few nights ago and during some cuddling etc it felt like he jiggled my belly. It might have been accidental, but it was nice and I'd love him to do it again properly. We've never spoken about anything related to this before so I'm not sure if/how to ask. Being on this site it sounds a bit silly but I'm a bit self conscious about my belly around him and try to hide it as much as I can. Is it possible he could be into this too, and if so how can I bring it up?
4 years

Just tell him! If he's touching you, say something like: "I like when you're touching my soft body".
Kind of lead him into knowing this is something you like. If he goes near your belly you follow up with: "I like the feeling when you're touching my belly"
Just leaves subtle hints here and there and where you're ready to tell him explicitly, he'll have clues if he didn't pick it up on his own.

Communication is key!
4 years

How about jiggling your belly at him?
4 years

If he has been with you, and you were big to start with, it is a good chance he is an FA, or doesn't care. You can always test him out by saying something like, "My belly sure is getting bigger, maybe I should think about a diet." See if he agrees, argues, or says nothing.
4 years

Or just say nothing and enjoy the feeling.... Sometime a little mystery gives more salt in a relationship!

Sometime saying the thing can lead to a conclusion in the style of “I love you and want you to be healthy” which leads with regret to the “best reasonable decision of not getting fat” (I speak from experience).

So in some cases I would recommend to keep the magic: don’t say anything, enjoyed the feeling and let him guess...
4 years

If you like it tell him.
That way its out in the open and there is no guessing and wondering.
4 years

Ditzy:
If you like it tell him.
That way its out in the open and there is no guessing and wondering.

Agreed. don't play games or beat around the bush. Just be foward and thatsthe best way of knowing even if it's awkward
4 years

enomalie:
Plus, he doesn't have to be an FA to like your belly! Remember that he likes *you* and your belly is part of you. If you like something like him jiggling your belly, tell him! Chances are even if it isn't his thing personally, he'll be into the fact that it makes you happy.

And ofc, it might be his thing! He may not even know it's his thing yet!

Indeed. Being or not being an FA is not a binary choice between the two extremes of hating everyone who is not as thin as a stick versus wanting everyone to gain until immobility. There are many shades between them.
4 years

Ok.
maybe try this...
next time... if there is a next time... he puts his hand on your tummy put your hand over his and hold it there.
if he pulls away then... well. maybe he isnt into that
But if his hand stays there and even queezes a little then it's time to press him into you more and squeeze his hand around your tummy and tell him you like how that feels
and ask if he likes it too
4 years

Ok.
maybe try this...
next time... if there is a next time... he puts his hand on your tummy put your hand over his and hold it there.
if he pulls away then... well. maybe he isnt into that
But if his hand stays there and even queezes a little then it's time to press him into you more and squeeze his hand around your tummy and tell him you like how that feels
and ask if he likes it too
4 years
12   loading