Submission and domination

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

I lived this life for a short while
in one way it was nice not having to think.
in another it was not nice not having control
it was scary
but
eritoc at the same time

weird feelings
2 years

Sub4Owner:
Is it that hard to find a real feeder in real live that wants to keep me fed drunk and high and control me totally

It isn't that easy, but it is possible! Please don't loose your hope!
2 years

DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

Alcohol really has an amazing effect in this context. Not only is you carried through the day intoxicated, but as you say, you also become more unrestrained and lazy. In addition, it increases my feeling of hunger again. The sugar content should not be underestimated and shows its effect. This has its charms both in the feeder and on the feedie. I love this type of game.
2 years

I have always dreamed of being drugged, kept on a lazy haze and fattened by a feeder. I would lay on bed all the time being fed huge amounts of food, funnel feeding and I wouln't realize how big am I getting.

Feeder would also give me appetite stimulants, something to slow my metabolism down and kept me sedate by using medicines.

Feeder would stop giving me drugs sometimes so that I would come around and feeder would weight me and measure my gain.

If I would have gained really well and my body would have expand, feeder would reward me by having sex or pleasure me as reward.
2 years

[quote]DomFeeder:
I am a dominant feeder for nearly 3 decades now. The best times where those when I had a feedee that liked to eat and drink. Alcohol has many advantages: It helps to build depot fat, it keeps a feedee lazy and tired and helps her to lose control and all inhibitions from time to time.

I would love such an adventure. Dressed up in lingerie and sexually used repeatedly. Oooh la la!
2 years

was with a girl who was drunk 247,became very lazy to the point she rarely bathed n ate a ton, it was so erotic n hot...turned into an obese lazy slob...miss her
1 year

I like to do this alone from time to time, but I do not think I would like to do it with a feeder because when I am high or drunk I hate interacting with people. Sadly as fun as it is it is the sort of thing you can’t do more than once or twice a month or it becomes dangerous, though, especially the drinking.
1 year

DomFeeder:

Drunkgirllover:
i´m into that fetish many years already. the most important thing is that the girl/woman enjoys it too, the feelings of being drunk and high...let herself go and all things can happen
Oh ja ich würde es sogar sehrmögen von einem dominanten Feeder ständig unter Alkohol und Drogen gesetzt und dabei extrem fettgemästet zu werden smiley Der gedanke erregt mich sehr smiley
1 year

I would love to do this to someone, but only if I knew she truly wanted it and enjoyed it.
Though it would be fine if she wanted to *pretend* to resist a little and had a safeword.
I have a kind of weird mix of dom/nurturing impulses in that I'd like to stuff her with food and beer untill she's too full and tipsy to get up but I also want to cuddle and stroke her hair and tell her that she's my beautiful plump angel for letting me do this to her.
1 year

DomFeeder:

Drunkgirllover:
i´m into that fetish many years already. the most important thing is that the girl/woman enjoys it too, the feelings of being drunk and high...let herself go and all things can happen

Tina21j:
Oh ja ich würde es sogar sehrmögen von einem dominanten Feeder ständig unter Alkohol und Drogen gesetzt und dabei extrem fettgemästet zu werden smiley Der gedanke erregt mich sehr smiley

In BDSM is really a question of creating the right illusion without too much risky behaviour.
For a sub getting fattened up is a Wonderfull feeling. Certainly when you are fattened up for a certain period which your dom having total control on what you eat, wether to exercise or not.
Letting the dom decide which body part has priority and let hem or her check either in person or digital whether you are on track or you need extra attention like locking you up in a cage
It helps when you are fattened up for a scary purpose. Being the Christmas dinner for a bunch of witches or being sold at an auction to some real evil gay predators who know how to enjoy themselves with your properly fattened butt.

If you have medical conditions which make it inadvisable to get obese and beyond, creating the illusion that you are fat and will become even fatter is the solution,

My witchy partner had the choice between excruciating back pain to the end of her days of having an operation which could succeed when she got down from obese to chubby.
The female surgeon who led the team that would perform the operation noticed that her big butt was part of her identity and gave some tips for losing weight in a healthy way. Without doing damage to her favourite body part.
We achieved the goal before the operation. It went on and it worked. She has chosen to stay chubby.
Aber fett gemasted werden ist sehr aufregend
11 months
1234   loading