General

Max size

What would be the biggest you’d want to get? And why?
I personally dont have a specific weight id stop at tbh bc I feel like I cant really say what ill feel like at a specific weight n shit so yea,,,
☆☆☆
3 years

Max size

That's where I'm at. I've been 220 before (decades ago) so I know I'd go that big. Beyond that it depends how I wear it and how it effects or limits movement, breathing, etc. Immobility would be a nightmare for me, but I do like taking up space so no telling where I may end up.
3 years

Max size

pompompurin:
What would be the biggest you’d want to get? And why?
I personally dont have a specific weight id stop at tbh bc I feel like I cant really say what ill feel like at a specific weight n shit so yea,,,
☆☆☆

I want to get as fat as I can without being immobile. From a more practical standpoint, I would need to stop at 500 pounds.

My workplace has wall-mounted toilets, and those are only guaranteed to hold at least 500 pounds. I also need to consider my car.

I have a small economy car, and I can't get so fat that I'm unable to get into and out of the car. I'll need to play that one by ear.
3 years

Max size

Realistically probably between 350 to 400, because I need to walk at least two miles a day for work and climb stairs. It’s a part office/administrative stuff and part light cleaning/maintenance job and the benefits are really amazing so I wouldn’t want to be unable to do my job. 320 would make me BMI super morbidly obese because I’m 5ft 7in, so I’d like to at least experience that size, possibly more.

If I didn’t need to work and were financially set for life I don’t know if I’d have a max... would depend on how I felt once my mobility were greatly hindered by my size and if I’d met someone into feedism as well. The idea of gaining for someone else or even letting them decide my goal/max sounds like fun. Too bad I’m not wealthy. :-(
3 years

Max size

Shyfeedeeguy:
If I didn’t need to work and were financially set for life I don’t know if I’d have a max... would depend on how I felt once my mobility were greatly hindered by my size and if I’d met someone into feedism as well. The idea of gaining for someone else or even letting them decide my goal/max sounds like fun. Too bad I’m not wealthy. :-(

Mm-hmm

My personal, realistic aim is somewhere in the realm of 450 - 500

My dream aim is somewhere above 700

But if I was allowed to, I just wouldn't stop until I *had* to.
3 years

Max size

My personal fantasy would be right before immobility.
it scares me to think i would be trapped in a bed.
but to have a gut touching my thighs... a double gut. I think it would also be all right to not wear a bra because they are too expensive. I dont like wearing them now anyway.

HAving trouble getting out of the couch would be a major turn on.
boobs pressed up to my chin when i sit down.
Jiggle.. sway.
3 years

Max size

karenjenk:
but to have a gut touching my thighs... a double gut. I think it would also be all right to not wear a bra because they are too expensive. I dont like wearing them now anyway.

Jiggle.. sway.

So able to get up and walk but only just?
3 years

Max size

As someone who has been full body paralyzed for 8 months, I'm a lot more willing to gain to immobility these days. Just for the simple fact that I've already been immobilized, and it could happen again with or without me getting fat. And that's terrible!
3 years

Max size

karenjenk:

Jiggle.. sway.

Jack-Elray:

Yes.
I think so. My fantasy. I think I woukd not like being totally trapped all the time.
Being unable to move after a big meal woukd be all right. Not just after a crazy stuffing. Although that woukd cause temporary immobility too.

Just like a normal meal. Too full to move. You know... how you have to sit or lean back some to breath.

I have experimented with near immobility.. not tied up. Just weights and things like that
3 years

Max size

karenjenk:

Jiggle.. sway.

Jack-Elray:

Yes.
I think so. My fantasy. I think I woukd not like being totally trapped all the time.
Being unable to move after a big meal woukd be all right. Not just after a crazy stuffing. Although that woukd cause temporary immobility too.

Just like a normal meal. Too full to move. You know... how you have to sit or lean back some to breath.

I have experimented with near immobility.. not tied up. Just weights and things like that

karenjenk:

I think that’s often the ideal for feedees
Enough mobility so your not completely dependent but not enough to be fully independent.
3 years
123   loading