General

Admirer to gainer?

Sounds like a fantasy thing but hey if you are enjoying the gain why not have fun with it.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

You may as well roll with it and see how it goes.

But a very similar thing happened to me!

I think a LOT of feeders develop some feedee/gainer tendencies and gain some weight themselves. Partly it's due to a typical lack of any other outlet for this, but when you're around so much delicious food, you're going to sample it and likely get sucked in. There's a reason why the saying "never trust a skinny cook" exists.

I started off with loving chubby/fat women, and formerly thin women who gain a substantial amount of weight. Of course, I still do, but like you I got curious at some point.

See, the thing is, it seemed like gainers/feedees have a lot of fun. I wanted to see what that's all about. About a couple years ago, I finally gained the courage (no pun intended) to do it. I started off with a modest goal of 10-15 lbs. I loved it, but it didn't seem like enough, so I set more, higher goals and kept going. 2 years and about 40 lbs later, I only want to gain even more! I'd like to gain an additional 40 lbs, at least.. likely much more. In fact, more and more I think I'd like to double my starting weight, where my thighs will be at least big around as my waist once was. I'm not sure where I'd like to stop, but I know it's much larger than I am now.

I get thrilled and even turned on when I see the number on the scale go up, and ever larger numbers on the tape measure.

I've also noticed and experienced what seems like an increase in confidence. Just something about being more massive. More and more flesh, and it's all me!

Here's another thing I've noticed too. As I've gained more weight, it seems like my desire for large or gaining women (or at least doesn't mind getting fat for me) has only increased. It now seems more important than ever now. Very thin women seem even less desirable to me now than ever before. So, it's likely a good thing the U.S. is getting fatter every year.

I also notice I both want and need more food, and I crave fattier, and more calorie laden/dense foods. If it's fatty, sweet, and/or loaded with carbs, I want it. I don't even want a salad unless it has creamy dressing and cheese on top. I also notice I actually enjoy eating and mealtimes now, when before it was mostly just a means to an end. And who couldn't use a bit of joy every day?

If anything, I actually get sad when I start to feel full, because usually I want to keep eating.

I even developed a fantasy where after I get married, I'd like to go on a cruise where both of us will hopefully gain 1-2 lbs a day for 2 weeks!

Of course, there have been a few factors at play:

- At one time, I really was far too thin, even by non-feederism standards. Eventually, I got sick of this.

- In the U.S. and virtually all of the western world, there's no social advantage of any sort, in virtually any social setting for a man to be skinny.

- Almost every couple I've seen with a fat woman, the man is large as well. This could however be a function of where I live. I've only lived full-time in the Midwest and now Texas. It's reasonable to thus believe it will be easier to date fat women if you yourself are fat.

- There's still a bias in minds of many (not necessarily all) women where she wants a man who's larger and heavier than she is, or at least somewhat close. e.g. A "typical" 250 lb woman would be more likely to go out with a man who's 220+ lbs than someone who's only 140.

- The more I can eat, the more she may feel free to eat and gain weight as well.

So I guess, it didn't cause a switch to a different role, but if anything has been an enhancement, as well as provide an additional source of pleasure.

The only real downside so far is a larger clothing expense, but that's to be expected. Other large expenses are potentially possible, such as only certain office chairs or only certain cars, but you'd have to gain a LOT of weight before that even begins to be a problem, likely much larger than most folks will ever get.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

Thats funny because in school I was barely 100 lbs and I dated several really heavy guys.
I found them way more desirable and nicer in general.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

I started off being attracted to larger women then once I left the military I started putting on weight and found that I really enjoyed being big myself.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

smatts7392:
Ever since I can remember I’ve always found larger women attractive (chubby teachers etc) which in turn led me into the world of gaining/feeding... which is now a huge turn on for me (I’m in the right place!)

However, recently the curiosity has got the better of me and I wondered if I’d have the same desires if it was me that was gaining the weight...

Has anyone else had these thoughts?

this is basically my situation. my partner is a ssbbw and i was fit when we met. with her encouragement, i thought i would let loose a little bit, maybe add 20 or 25 lbs... then it was, well, let's see what 200 feels like...

then it became a slippery slope! lol! after a few halfhearted attempts to turn things around and get back into shape, i kind of just gave up and embraced this lazy lifestyle of self-gratification.

so i guess my warning would be: careful, it is addictive! smiley
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

Pretty much the same, always loved some curves and jiggles on my partners but I had some issues with allowing myself to enjoy the feedee side because I was convinced that no one would want me, but now I’m getting bigger by the day, enjoying my own body and really enjoying food!
I feel more confident too, I feel more like me-like the inner fat girl finally got control of the wheel!
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

It happens to a lot of us. I was just a skinny teen into bigger girls when I started gaining. Look at me now.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

smatts7392:
So I’ve lurked in these sites for many years. Ever since I can remember I’ve always found larger women attractive (chubby teachers etc) which in turn led me into the world of gaining/feeding... which is now a huge turn on for me (I’m in the right place!)

However, recently the curiosity has got the better of me and I wondered if I’d have the same desires if it was me that was gaining the weight...

I’ve stopped counting calorie intake and have a couple of stuffing sessions a week... my little experiment has seen me gain 25 pounds. I’ll put some pictures up. Some days (stuffing days) it gets me excited and I love it and others I’m not so sure.

Basically anyone out there in a similar boat? Is this normal?

That's how it was for me. When I was a teenager, I saw a fat girl wearing a black bodysuit, and was awestruck at the sight of her belly bouncing and jiggling above her waistband.

In high school, I had the opportunity to see more fat, jiggling bellies in swim class. I was hooked. I was so curious. I had been skinny all my life, and desperately wanted to know what it felt like to be fat, and to have a soft, jiggly body.

Sadly, my high metabolism didn't cooperate with me, and it wasn't until I learned about heavy whipping cream that I was able to gain any weight. I started gaining two years ago, at the age of 37, and it has been fantastic.

I love my full, soft squishy body. I love my jiggly belly. I love the way my body quivers when I walk, and I love the way it looks as I take each bouncy step. I love feeling my clothes get tighter as they struggle to contain my expanding body.

I've even noticed new things I love about being fat. I love that I can't jump or run anymore. I love how difficult it is to tie my shoelaces. I love how going up a short flight of stairs leaves me breathless. The helplessness/vulnerability is very arousing.

In short, what started out as me admiring other fat people resulted in my choosing to become a gainer, and it's everything I hope it would possibly be.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

Ditzy:
Thats funny because in school I was barely 100 lbs and I dated several really heavy guys.
I found them way more desirable and nicer in general.

BreadZeppelin:
BLESS YOU, MY DEAR! smiley On behalf of fat boys everywhere. smiley

I concur because we had to be nice because no one paid us any attention
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

smatts7392:
So I’ve lurked in these sites for many years. Ever since I can remember I’ve always found larger women attractive (chubby teachers etc) which in turn led me into the world of gaining/feeding... which is now a huge turn on for me (I’m in the right place!)

I’ve stopped counting calorie intake and have a couple of stuffing sessions a week... my little experiment has seen me gain 25 pounds. I’ll put some pictures up. Some days (stuffing days) it gets me excited and I love it and others I’m not so sure.

Basically anyone out there in a similar boat? Is this normal?

Personally I have not experienced this but it is perfectly normal. In my experience most fa’s and feeders want to gain themselves.
3 years
12   loading