General

My friends and family have started to notice my 10 pound gain. will the next 10 be less noticeab

In the last couple of months I've gone from 150 lbs to 160, and my friends and family have started to notice.

If I gain to 170, will that be more or less noticeable than going from 150 to 160?
3 years

My friends and family have started to notice my 10 pound gain. will the next 10 be less noticeab

Kimllyy:
In the last couple of months I've gone from 150 lbs to 160, and my friends and family have started to notice.

If I gain to 170, will that be more or less noticeable than going from 150 to 160?

I think it would depend on where you carry your weight, or how it’s distributed. How much are you “planning” on gaining? Question, how long will you be able to realistically hide.it, so why hide it at all?
3 years

Theoretically 10 extra on a 150lb frame would be more of a percentage compared to an extra 10 on say a 300lb frame.
But given that it’s never that simple and everyone gains differently, you could find that it’s not evenly distributed and settles in a specific area-for me that’s my belly-and that may garner attention.
3 years