Lifestyle tips

How can i calm my friends?

Probably have to find some way to move out; for me gaining didn't really start until I left the house I grew up in, or keep going against your parents wishes but they will probably keep making your life hard unless you have really understanding parents (doubtful from what you describe).
3 years

I wish there was an easy answer for this but there isn't, like what was said earlier maybe moving out will help.

For your family at least, if your friends can't except it then tell them to suck an egg and then get new friends smiley .
3 years

I don't know that you can shut them up. In my opinion, the only thing you can do is ignore what they have to say. This is easier if you're not dependent on them for anything, as others have pointed out.

In the end, when you start living your life like it's nobody else's business, people will start acting like it.
3 years

Did you tell your parents about him being a feeder and you wanting to gain weight?
If you did sounds like you made a mistake.
Sometimes its best not to say anything.
I would suggest moving out on your own.
You are 18 so its time for you to move on with your life.
I left home at 17 against my parents wishes and went on the road playing guitar in a band.
Talk about my parents throwing a fit because I was sleeping in a van with 3 rock and roll
guys.
3 years

newbie02:
Then, I met my boyfriend. He is a feeder and he says that I'm far too skinny. He startet feeding me, at first in secret, but he quickly noticed that I liked it.
During this last month, I've gained more than 20 lbs. At first, I was scared, and to be honest, I still am. But I like it, and we both won't stop until I'm at least 400 lbs (my goal).

Just take some time and check if he would still love you even if you didn't gain any more.
There are some scummy guys who would just feed you and then dump you when you got fat enough to not gain more.
3 years

curiousv:
Just take some time and check if he would still love you even if you didn't gain any more.
There are some scummy guys who would just feed you and then dump you when you got fat enough to not gain more.[/quote]

That is something I agree with totally.
If he is about the same age you are then by the time he reaches 21 he will be a very different person and so will you.
Making a decision now thinking you will always be together is a foolish thing to do.
You know you can gain weight on your own so you don't have to have him feed you.
I thought I knew what love was at 18 and that I knew most everything.
But I was wrong and I can admit I made some very bad decisions and I am still paying for them.
3 years

here we can see that your family love you more than your BF because the most importing thing for them is your health but for your BF the most importing thing is fun and beeing exciting,
i'm ssbbw but i know that all this is not healthy for my girl if her health metter to me
3 years

newbie02:
Hey there!
I'm 18 y/o female and I have had a fat fetish for my whole life.
Over the last year, I've gained some weight, and a month ago, I was at 175lbs.
Then, I met my boyfriend. He is a feeder and he says that I'm far too skinny. He startet feeding me, at first in secret, but he quickly noticed that I liked it.
During this last month, I've gained more than 20 lbs. At first, I was scared, and to be honest, I still am. But I like it, and we both won't stop until I'm at least 400 lbs (my goal).

However, my friends and parents always tell me that I should stop and break up with him. They say that if I keep gaining, I will risk my health (Yeah, I know) and that what we're doing is disgusting. I've told them that I know what I'm doing, but they won't listen.
What can I do to shut them up?

What your doing is not disgusting at all it's beautiful, people who want to lose weight are just sad and pathetic and so is their life!

Your 18 now it's time for you to move in with your boyfriend and have a life of your own.

When I was 15 my father washed his hands of me and kicked me out for being 15 stone/210 pounds and said that if I didn't lose weight I wasn't allowed in his house because I was making him look bad so I fucked him off and gained more weight and became even sexier.

My dad said the same crap to me about how being fat is apparently bad for your health but many theory's suggest other wise now, I've been fat since 2003 (long time lol) and I have never had health issues with being fat.

Have your parents ever heard of sumo wrestlers, they range between 250-500 pounds and they live a long life expectancy, it sounds to me like your parents want you to be skinny and paranoid about your weight because they were never confident in their skin and don't see why you should be fat and happy.

life your life and move away
3 years