General

How successful have people been at meeting partners on this site?

Met a ton of people off FF, some bad experiences, mostly great.

I miss those days. Now its all "buy my content" and "suscribe to my OF"
3 years

Baba you speak the truth. I’m old fashion I guess but I want to get to know someone. Everyone I talk to lately asks for me to Buy content or do an online feeding with them in their second or third sentence. I feel like a lot of them are looking for a sugar Daddy, or they want to be a FinDom. Nothing wrong with that but it’s not my thing and they get upset if I don’t just want to send them money within 10 minutes of saying hello.
3 years

Agree with both of those posts.
3 years

You'd be surprised at how many messages we get in the FF Team inbox from members saying thank you for the site, because they have met and found partners or got married to their partner that they met on FF.

It is lovely to get those messages, and I can assure you it's not a rare occurrence as you may think.

I myself had a long term relationship for over 10 years with someone I met from the site. I've made countless friends and gone to loads of meet ups.

Don't forget that we have verified profiles now so you can search for genuine members and also get verified yourself so other members can find you!

1. People with verified profiles will have submitted a photo showing that they are who they say they are.

2. Members with verified profiles have confirmed they are not here to solicit or advertise and are using the site to get to know people and be a genuine member of the community. (If for any reason a person with a verified profile does solicit then please let us know as we will remove their verification status).

Go to your profile and click the verify button. Or click on the video below for a step by step guide if you need assistance with it.

3 years

Hyrule0fFat:
Um thanks? I can balance being a mother and having hobbies/ a healthy sex life...

hollowday:
Until your bank account gets cleaned out again.

Hyrule0fFat:
What are you even talking about?

I dont even think he knows.
3 years

Hyrule0fFat:
I wish I found this site awhile back. I mean I have been here since 2014, just wish I was here when more meet ups were around. I have met a handful of people from here. Most just vanished off the earth, but still have contact with a couple of them.

I've had much the same experience, been on here 6 years and met a lot of duds.

About 1-2 months ago I met someone incredible on here, we haven't met yet since covid and money issues ( we live pretty much on opposite sides of the world smiley ) but we have been talking every day, it's going really well and shows no sign of slowing down.
3 years

0%
3 years

This forum post is for discussion about personal experiences those commenting have had regarding meeting partners on this site.

Please stay on topic and refrain from making negative / off topic comments about other users who choose to comment or any other unrelated matters.

If comments continue to be off topic and offensive towards other commenters, this forum post will be locked for further discussion.

Thank you.
3 years

Just_Jess_81:
This forum post is for discussion about personal experiences those commenting have had regarding meeting partners on this site.

Please stay on topic and refrain from making negative / off topic comments about other users who choose to comment or any other unrelated matters.

If comments continue to be off topic and offensive towards other commenters, this forum post will be locked for further discussion.

Thank you.

Thank you
3 years

I think I’ve been on this site for 10+ years and have never met up with anybody. I’m also super bad at responding to messages (sorry, I get side tracked easily lol), I don’t have kik and rarely respond to anything on the forum. But! Id never ask anybody for money for food, or anything really, so I guess I have that going for me LOL. I would love to meet up with other people who share this same desire though - good to see others have met people through this site!
3 years