Fat experiences

Philosophy of belly love

Some Married FA:

My girlfriend found this video, and I think it does an amazing job cracking this one open...

"Every fetish or sexual obsession is really an imagined erotic solution to a real world anxiety"

What do you think?

I think, at least for me, that if my fascination with bellies is a solution to a real world problem, then it is a solution to the problem of fat being seen as ugly. I think the reason this is so accurate is because I really actually DO see fatphobia as a real world problem. For as long as I can remember, I have always seen it as a problem. So maybe my appreciation of bellies/fat stems from there.

MediumHadronCollider:
Hmm, I can definitely see the logic in this, but I've often wondered if it's a more fundamental nature rather than nurture thing - some of us are hardwired to love fat because back in 'the caveman days' fat was a sign of health and fertility and only fat people would survive a hard winter. Perhaps it could be a combination of both?

To my mind, it must be a combination of both.
3 years

Philosophy of belly love

Fat in general is nice and soft, and fun to play with. Nothing special about belly really, it's just that a good chunk of fat tends to gather there.
3 years

Philosophy of belly love

for me it‘s a combo of nice, snuggly good to fumble piece of a body and the secret desire to have influence in one of the most private parts of my partners life.

If she gains a belly „for me“ its the hottest thing i can think of.
3 years
12   loading