Fattening others

Fat feeder?

For the feedees out here, what’re your thoughts on having your feeder be fatter than you?
I’d imagine it could be fun, having them use their weight and body to either pin you down or keep you warm while you’re making a pig of yourself... but ionno, what do you think?
3 years

Fat feeder?

That could be a lot of fun. I think it would also be fun to have a fat feeder make it a goal to fatten the feedee until they are fatter.
3 years

Fat feeder?

One of my recurring fantasies is having a much fatter and more out of shape feeder who happily makes me the fatter and more out of shape one.
3 years

Fat feeder?

Stumblesmagoo:
For the feedees out here, what’re your thoughts on having your feeder be fatter than you?
I’d imagine it could be fun, having them use their weight and body to either pin you down or keep you warm while you’re making a pig of yourself... but ionno, what do you think?

Supergainer0308:
I honestly would love this! It's like someone fatter than you is telling me to join them. I find quite sexy and honestly would find awesome if my future girlfriend did this.

Absolutely same. I do like the nurturing kind of "I want you to look like me, you'll look so cute angle."

But at the same time, I also like the "I'm not having a skinny boyfriend/husband. I'm fattening you up as long as you're with me" angle, though that one is a lot more rooted in fantasy.
3 years

Fat feeder?

Oh yes!

This so perfect! Make sure I know that you plan to make me just as fat as you ... and even though you are gaining you are going to make me even fatter!

Remind me that with every pound of fat you put on me, I become even more yours!
3 years

Fat feeder?

I dreamed of getting fattened up by a obese female feeder
3 years

Fat feeder?

The perfect scenario is mutually feeding and fattening each other. For or me that means she's fatter than me but I'm catching up...which is endlesssmiley
3 years

Fat feeder?

Even feeding each other till we’re obese watching our growing bellies pressing together
3 years

Fat feeder?

Stumblesmagoo:

I would love to have a girlfriend who was fatter than me trying to get me to join her as we compare our curves and fat throughout our meals.
3 years

Fat feeder?

palndrm:
The perfect scenario is mutually feeding and fattening each other. For or me that means she's fatter than me but I'm catching up...which is endlesssmiley

I say this is my perfect scenario as well.
3 years
123   loading