General

Story tracking idea

Hi,
Mostly I love reading stories on here and chatting with a really cool writer.
Does anyone else have trouble keeping up with what new chapters have been added.
-
Sometimes someone writes a story and adds more chapters later and i cant remember which ones i've already read.
-
If you write 10 chapters today and then wait a few weeks or longer to add 2 more i cant remember where it left off.
-
could you like put a date at the top that says "added on 11-25-202" or what ever the date is??
3 years

Story tracking idea

KJ, that is something that I started doing with the Colette and Eric story that I was writing. While I posted a number of chapters in a short time, subsequent chapters had time in between and irregularly.

I still owe the final chapter, which I have been struggling with. I just haven't been able to decide which way Colette goes, and how Eric reacts, which I guess would actually be in a postscript. As much as I assume that most people on sites like Fantasy Feeder would like her to decide to become a new planet, my basis for the story comes from my real experiences, albeit over multiple relationships and 40 years. Continuing to gain is an obvious option, but in my life, that has never been what has happened - at least not intentionally and in one linear effort happily. I realize that people who post on this and other sites may have lived that life, with some documenting amazing gains, but I have not had that experience and I do believe in writing about what I know. While I didn't do it with in the short time frame of the story I was writting, I experimented with quantities before I attributed those capacities to Colette. One of the reasons that I slowed down on issuing subsequent chapters was trying to stay within the weight range where I am comfortable.

Non-linear is interesting but that would need to have more time in the story and my experiences in which someone I actually know has actually gotten very fat is usually not a happy story, with the exception if it really was over a long time period. It is amazing how fat someone can get gaining only 4 pounds a year. To gain 4 pounds means eating 14,000 calories more than you needed. I know that some of us have done that overThanksgiving and the following three days. If you figure it spread over 365 days, it is less than 40 calories a day. One oreo is 53 calories. If that Oreo is a double-stuf, it is 70 calories. 70 calories extra each day for a year is more than 25,000 extra calories, which is enough for just over 7 pounds in a year. Is there anyone who couldn't absent-mindedly eat one extra Double Stuf Oreo a day? If that person starts at 135 pounds at the age of 20, they would weigh 345 at the age of 50.

I recently saw a woman - AS - with whom I have been friends since around 1999. She had been very thin (105) before I met her, but had gotten chubby (150ish) as the result of an Italian boyfriend. She worked in my office and we established a safe flirt over food. She knew of my preclivities and played a bit of a game, eating a remarkable amount if we went to lunch or making sure that I saw the size of the piece of apple crisp she brought as a snack. One time when there was another woman with us for lunch, the other woman commented about how much AS was eating. The other woman was also chubby on the verge of fat and AS suggested that she let loose. The other woman knew something about my preferences and actually said that she was not interested in "performing" for my satisfaction. Another time, I was at a dinner with others and that same woman at a Chinese restaurant. We all took the leftovers from what we had ordered with us. The other woman left a couple of minutes before me and I remember seeing her sitting in her car scarfing down the leftovers as I drove by.

AS and I would talk about my fetish and her flirt was to talk about how fat she had gotten. She knew that she was not that big, but it was the conversations with her that led me to understand that my real fetish was not with someone simply being fat: it was much more about someone getting fat. She was trained as a therapist and was actually very kind, helping me realize that while I was twisted, this was simply the way I was twisted. There were other people twisted in the same way and there were people twisted in different ways. Her perspective was that, deep down, everyone is twisted in some way. The first time I ever heard about a "FUPA" was from her, although in conversation only.

Continued below.
3 years

Story tracking idea

She left the office in 2002. The next time I saw her was around 2008 and she was thin again, which she explained as the result of being with someone who wasn't Italian. My sincere comment was that, while I hoped that she was happy to be thin again, I sincerely thought she had looked better with the extra weight. She laughed saying that I would probably think that she would look even better with another 50 pounds on top of that.

At some point a couple of years after seeing her, she ended up getting married and had a kid. When she was with the Italian, she had tried to get pregnant and actually got tested, which determined that she had a problem that could prevent her from having a kid. I didn't see her or hear from her until three years ago when she was having difficult times. She had a daughter, who was then 7, and she had gone through an awful divorce. She had actually been living nearby, but had been somewhat of a recluse. I talked to a friend of hers who said that she was kind of a mess due to the divorce and the fact that he had custody. Her friend explained that she was embarrased to see people because she had gotten fat. I told her to tell AS to call me.

AS called and she stopped by the office after hours, not wanting anyone else to see her. She was fat and, when I giving her a hug, she joked asking me if I was enjoying myself. I was and she let the hug last a while. I remember having the feeling that she had not been hugged in a while. We talked and she asked if we could meet again the next day, since she really needed guidance. We agreed to go out to lunch, which she joked would be her way of repaying me for my time, since I would get to watch her eat.

Our lunch lasted for three hours and involved three different places to eat, with the last being an ice cream parlor. While it was clear that she was used to eating a lot, It was clear that she was performing for me to an extent. I dissected her situation and gave her some advice. We talked a couple of times after that, always over a meal, and I convinced her of a couple of things. The first was that she was doing her ability to change the custody arrangement damage by constantly trying to see her daughter when she was not supposed to. The fact that he had custody and that her visits had to be supervised was a clue to her really being out of control. The solution that I offered was for her to move to the other side of the country and take up residence in California where she had some good friends. The plan was for her to reinstate her credentials and rebuild her career while she also talked to someone professionally. I took her to lunch on the day that I drove her to the airport. She actually had the equivalent of two meals and it seemed that her appetite was more from anxiety than from satisfying my fetish.

I didn't hear from her after she left, with the exception of a couple of random phone calls in which she would vent. Those conversations seemed to be after she had been drinking. When I would press to ask real questions, she would claim that she had to get off the phone, but would call me back shortly. She didn't.

I am not sure when she moved back to this area, but when I saw her recently, it was clear that she had move back a while ago. I gave her a hug and was amazed about how fat she had gotten. We talk about love handles and hanging bellies, but we need to come up with a name for the roll of back fat that seems to be the continuation of breasts under the arms until it reaches the spine. Hugging into her there was no evidence of bones. She commented that she had not been successful at dieting and had not lost the weight since the last time I saw her. To be kind, I did not comment that at least 50 pounds and maybe as much as 100 pounds had been added. She had gotten to the status of being fat where getting up from a couch becomes a challenge and long walks are not comfortable. Things were clearly not going well with her and she seemed manic.

She confirmed that things were as bad as ever. I asked if she wanted to talk, but I also felt like I had exceeded my ability to be helpful. She responded, as she turned and started to waddle away, that maybe we could go out to lunch sometime. Her laugh filled the space between us.

This started with my confirming the idea of dating subsequent chapters in a story. It is obviously longer than that. I hope you don’t mind.
3 years

Story tracking idea

karenjenk:
Hi,
Mostly I love reading stories on here and chatting with a really cool writer.
Does anyone else have trouble keeping up with what new chapters have been added.
-
Sometimes someone writes a story and adds more chapters later and i cant remember which ones i've already read.
-
If you write 10 chapters today and then wait a few weeks or longer to add 2 more i cant remember where it left off.
-
could you like put a date at the top that says "added on 11-25-202" or what ever the date is??

A couple of things ...

If you "follow" a user on their profile, you will get a notification whenever they upload a new chapter on your follow feed. You can then click on that specific chapter notification to go to it instead of working your way through chapters. The notifications in your feed will be listed by date ... the date the chapters were published..

Following aside, you can go to the "activity" section on the author's profile and find those same chapter notifications with dates they were published listed there.

Just some suggestions that might help you out with keeping track.
3 years