Fat experiences

“damn, i’m fat”

canuck:
yeah, not being able to pull up shorts that i wore last summer over my hips/butt... that was a good reminder that i might have gotten a little fat. smiley

A little?! Hahaha 😍
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

EIIe:
A little?! Hahaha 😍

oooh, that stung! smiley

and, ahem, something about people in glass houses and throwing rocks... smiley
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

For me, it was after I got divorced and sized up to 4X t-shirts. I had been wearing 2X. The moment it got me was when I tried to put on one of those 2X shirts and it didn't go down past my belly button. I'm at 336 currently.
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I'm not very fat, but I used to be really skinny and kinda kept that picture of myself in my mind, even though I gained weight. I've ignored a few sings, like having to unbotton my pants after meals, clothes getting tight or fat rolls on my belly. For some reason I was still perceiving myself as dainty. Until I saw some pics of people of my height and weight, and a lot of them were rather musculed or kinda chubby. And I am not muscular for sure
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

This week I hit the final notch on my belt, which made me realize some belt shopping will be in my future. Definitely a damn I'm fat moment to start the day!
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I had a “damn, I’m fat” moment just sitting up today from sleeping. I noticed when I’m fully sitting up, my belly sits heavily on my lap and droops a bit more between my thighs 😮.
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Fattest part of me is my belly; medium frame otherwise. Today I was cutting the grass after a fairly big breakfast and had that moment. Maybe not “damn, I’m fat” but “damn, my belly’s big!” :-)
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

During my first gain, I initially remember my BMI increasing up the “overweight” range and approaching the “obese” range, but never really feeling much bigger. It was only the little things that changed: I couldn’t walk as spritely, clothes were getting tighter, the belly now spilled over the belt when sitting, etc.

I think when I was borderline “obese” in BMI terms did I notice thicker love handles and rolls when contorting my body and a much fuller face from a photo; I could also start jiggling the belly when reclining on the couch; it was then that I realised, “damn, I’m fat.”

The funny thing was, everyone but me was clearly noticing the physical changes. I still remember receiving a shirt as a gift and being surprised that they had opted for “large” (and got the size correct).
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Recently saw myself from the side in some pictures and just….damn…I am F.A.T.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I went to a mom pop restaurant last night but had it to get it to go because I knew their cheap plastic chairs was not going support my weight.
1 year
23456   loading