Gaining

Growing man tits

Hi, I always had some little man tits and they got bigger when I got bigger.

Being just curious, as a woman, trans, man, how do you like man tits?
3 years

Growing man tits

i simply love manboobs, moobs, they are so sexy
3 years

Growing man tits

I have always wanted to have big manboobs, big enought to fill a bra and moobs would require bra for support smiley
3 years

Growing man tits

Moobs are amazing.
Try BC pills. The hormones can help you gain some size there and all over
3 years

Growing man tits

karenjenk:
Moobs are amazing.

What are BC pills?
3 years

Growing man tits

karenjenk:
Moobs are amazing.

Thank you for the advice smiley How long should I take those and what size should I expect to reach?`

Never used those or considered before.
3 years

Growing man tits

karenjenk:
Moobs are amazing.

Masuli:
Thank you for the advice smiley How long should I take those and what size should I expect to reach?`

Be very careful messing around with hormones! From what I've read, sufficient doses and duration of female hormones to have a noticeable increase in male breast size can potentially cause permanent fertility issues, for example. So basically don't do that without doing a lot of research first and being sure you are cool with the risks (and ideally talking with a doctor)
3 years

Growing man tits

karenjenk:
Moobs are amazing.

Masuli:

Edxl:
Be very careful messing around with hormones! From what I've read, sufficient doses and duration of female hormones to have a noticeable increase in male breast size can potentially cause permanent fertility issues, for example. So basically don't do that without doing a lot of research first and being sure you are cool with the risks (and ideally talking with a doctor)

I agree, liking my boobs I am not going to use hormones which also might cause cancer risks
3 years

Growing man tits

A more natural way to change your body chemistry to grow moobs, soy products can help. Soy milk and tofu and soy cheeses may help.

Google “moobs” and “soy” for a lot of research on this.
3 years

Growing man tits

Moobs is a genius term, shortening “man boobs”.

I also like the term “he-hooters”.
3 years
1234   loading