Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbCreate.php on line 240

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbCreate.php on line 241

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbCreate.php on line 242

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbCreate.php on line 243
Beds and higher weights | Fantasy Feeder

Lifestyle tips

Beds and higher weights

I ended up breaking the slats on my bed last time I heavily gained. When it comes to reaching heavy weights (400lb+) what are the best options for a comfort and durability?
3 years

Beds and higher weights

You have to start looking into the type of steel and wood going into frames, unfortunately
3 years

Beds and higher weights

I've seen a few people talking about getting the "Big Fig" bed, which is designed for heavier people. Those who have one seem to like it, but there may be less expensive options that will do the job for you.
3 years

Beds and higher weights

ShyEater:
I ended up breaking the slats on my bed last time I heavily gained. When it comes to reaching heavy weights (400lb+) what are the best options for a comfort and durability?

www. thebigbedcompany.com/ index.php/uk/beds/divan/reinforced-divan-and-mattress-offer.html

We got this in the largest size:
1 it's rated for 500lbs per sleeper.
2 it's huge so even as she grows there's still room for the kids.

They're expensive and we had to call to use 2 credit cards to.spread the cost (for the caesar fully loaded it's £3grand, but it's 920 for a long single).

They're really comfortable and you can get a custom memory foam topper for another 130 eventually if needed.

Just a note though, getting fitted sheets isn't easy. There are some.good.online places that are well priced if you look.

As for price: like all hobbies, weight gain/feederism comes with costs. Consider thae following:

Body builders spend a fortune on clothing, supplements, meds, gym equipment/coaching. Same goes for golf with clubs, green fees, memberships, coaching; equestrian sports, the same; skiing: skis, coaching, lift passes, travel, accomodation; cars: don't get me started!

If you want have a hobby, try budget and save as best as you can.
3 years

Beds and higher weights

designbigger.com/the-best-bed-frame-for-obese-couple/

3500 pounds capacity
3 years

Beds and higher weights

I picked up the first bed on this list and love it. I laid down some ply wood just to give the mattress a little support and it's solid as a rock. Easily the strongest bed I've ever owned.
3 years

Beds and higher weights

UK reinforced beds s and mattresses: 500lbs per sleeper 1000lbs assumed max,

USA reinforced beds 3500lbs.

😂
3 years

Beds and higher weights

I've never regretted getting my 200lbs bedframe. I never have to worry about making my GF feel bad
3 years