Fat experiences

How many people know about your fetish?

Preference: I guess anyone who see me and my wife together

“Fetish” [feeding]: My wife, 3 of my ex’s.
2 years

I told an ex a few years after we broke up. She didn't say much.
2 years

Really just my best friend, and not in much detail. Mainly because I worry that some of my friends will read into things once they know -- I love buying food and dessert for people, but it's not kinky when I do it for friends.

That's a big part of why I joined this site, even though the chat interface is throwing me for a loop. I'd love to make friends I can buy desserts and it can be kinky or not and it doesn't change our friendship.

So if you want to be friends, please DM me! And I'll reply as soon as I find the chat box
2 years

My husband and I discovered it together. We both gained quite a bit of weight as newlyweds who loved to eat, and soon enough the his and hers pot bellies were a turn on for both of ussmiley
2 years

To the full extent no one.
But my GF knows that I’d like her fatter and some of close friends will can take an educated guess since als my Girls were fat 😊
2 years

Eirtae_bcn:
No one in my real life at the moment. I wish I’ll find a feeder for encourage me to grow larger.

You will, don't even worry about it.
2 years

Oh haha..
My partner. Nearly all of my friends.. My ex, some of my old bullies too..
Uh none on my family

Yeah my gf sometimes experiments with me aka eats a lot or bloats.
Afterall, it means free food for them. So both wins
2 years

I don't consider this MY fetish yet
But only my sister BFF and brother have caused this
2 years

Everyone that knows me online and in real life knows.

I don't exactly hide it either haha.
2 years

Not sure if I answered this before but recently told a very good friend about it, she was super cool about it and I had a feeling she would be! We had such a good talk about it—I was actually leaning on her about a ~situation~ that had happened in this community—and there was no way I could tell the story without her knowing about the whole thing and it went off well! Not something I intend to advertise, that's just me, but it's nice knowing that *someone* in my life knows lol
2 years
1234   loading