1 year

Piggy play

YEEEEES! So much fun!! πŸ–πŸ‘πŸ˜
1 year

Piggy play

I have dreams to be a piggy, it just seems so natural to do
1 year

Piggy play

As a feeder, I enjoy the role play when a feedee takes on the roll of a nice hog or cow. So much fun - able to use different phrases, set different scenarios, and overall it's amazing what being able to separate yourself and play a character can do; it allows you to explore ideas and feelings that you wouldn't be as comfortable doing if you where trying to be "you."
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:
We should start a kik group or some and have people oink and snort and have a good time....)

Eager Pet Piglet:
We could always start up a private roleplay room here. It could b by invite only. It would be for piggies and the people who love them, we could RP .piggy events: Pig farms, fattening, auctions, county fairs. 🐷

This sounds nice ... smiley
1 year

Piggy play

Bigblackbear:
Well I think we can start a place were we are all at least the same minded within our piggy playing kinks just as long it is safe and legal .besides that ..We have oinking and snorting and having the females acting like huge hog bellied pork belly pigs they crave to be and males squealing like the closeted potbelly sows they know they are...oink it out you blue ribbon farmers delights

This is really exciting, just awesome.
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:
We should start a kik group or some and have people oink and snort and have a good time....)

Eager Pet Piglet:
We could always start up a private roleplay room here. It could b by invite only. It would be for piggies and the people who love them, we could RP .piggy events: Pig farms, fattening, auctions, county fairs. 🐷

Bellyboy81:

Was this ever made?
1 year

Piggy play

bigblackbear:

Eager Pet Piglet:

Bellyboy81:

Identityunknown:
Was this ever made?

I'd still be up for a Kik Piggy rp, too! 😁 πŸ–
1 year

Piggy play

I’ve identified as a pig/hog ever since I started gaining. I don’t know If anyone else here is into the side of pigging out where you get really messy and just look like an all out slob. But it’s really fun. Not only by yourself, but with a feeding partner. I’ve had about 3 feedings where they’ve shoved food into my mouth and rubbed some of it on my body. I highly recommend it really helps push more calories in.
1 year
12345   loading