Extreme obesity

Please don't hate me for asking...

These are things I've thought a lot about while on a long journey to self-acceptance that continues to this day.
- Health and thinness are not synonymous. Being overweight does not equate with being unhealthy, ill, or suffering. There are thin people who are ill (including out of shape) and there are overweight and obese people who are healthy.
- It's my opinion, after very serious consideration, that the popular fat phobia is overblown and itself very psychologically and even physically unhealthy (anorexia is the #1 most deadly mental illness). This is partly fueled by pseudo-science from the monetarily-motivated diet industry. Scientists are not immune from popular assumptions that fat is inherently unhealthy, so a lot of research supports this notion because they wanted to support fat phobia or the diet industry in the first place. I could go on and on about this for many thousands of words.
- Even though this is my third point, it is the number one most important: I would NEVER, EVER force or coerce someone into gaining weight if they didn't want to. If they were unhappy at their current weight and wanted to lose weight, I would fully support and assist them, I would still love them, still find them beautiful, and would never leave them because they lost weight.
- The most important thing, ultimately, is living a fulfilling and happy life. To some people, being fat and happy will lead to a better life than being thin and dissatisfied with their body, sick of dieting, sick of stressing about their weight, sick of feeling guilty for enjoying a delicious meal, sick of worrying that they are too fat to be loved, etc. etc. etc.

If there is someone out there who would be happier eating what they want, when they want, and to be seen as attractive and loved and accepted just as they are, then what's wrong with us living happily together the rest of our days? Now, I'm not saying that reasonable steps to promote health and longevity shouldn't be taken, but frankly life is too short to let society dictate how you "should" live, anxious and insecure and starving yourself to conform to unhealthy ideals.

If anyone wants to diet, exercise, count calories, etc. then by all means, do it! Do your thing and be happy and I'll be happy for you. I'm just saying that's not everyone's idea of happiness.
2 years

Guess you got your answers...but I still struggle my feedee wanted to become immobile ...but her health is getting worse now she is almost bedridden. She doesn't care...but I do or at least part of me does. Still I allow her to get fatter.
2 years

Fattprincess:
I'm fairly new to this community, so I really hope.my questions do not piss someone off, but I do have a few questions for feeders in serious relationships with their feedees looking to fatten them up to the extreme...

Do you care about their health?
Does it bother you that this is something that could become life threatening to your partner?
Where do you draw the line with feeding them?
Is it worth it to you- outside of sexual pleasure- to so something that causes health problems to your partner?

Again, these are genuine questions I have- looking for honest answers. Just trying to understand other's perspectives and how they go about and feel about extreme weight gain.
Thanks!

Ask from the feedee's perspective:

Is staying thinner worth the anxiety and depression caused by being so repressed just to avoid the increased likelihood to develop certain obesity-related illnesses?

I can only speak to my own experiences, but the peace and affirmation I got from gaining weight intentionally has tremendously helped my health so far, especially my mental health.
2 years

pretty sure when my feeders started all this that they didnt think it would go this far so my health didnt come in to play.
i worry but on my dads side of the family a lot of the women and a few men are big and dont seem to have problems..
im hopeful i got theri genes
2 years
12   loading