Lifestyle tips

What made you decide to gain weight?

I spent years unsuccessfully searching for a feedee and finally accepted that the only way I could satisfy my fetish would be to start gaining myself. Feederism is so niche that the unfortunate reality is that the vast majority of us will never be lucky enough to find a partner who's also into it.
2 years

TheCheezWhizard:
I spent years unsuccessfully searching for a feedee and finally accepted that the only way I could satisfy my fetish would be to start gaining myself. Feederism is so niche that the unfortunate reality is that the vast majority of us will never be lucky enough to find a partner who's also into it.

same thing, finding someone to fatten up was impossible, so I switched from feeder to feedee.
2 years

I got tired of dieting and exercising. I was a power lifter but after back and shoulder surgery I can only do so much. Besides that, I just got tired of it. I like fat guys, find them attractive and wanted to be like them.
2 years

Ever since I can remember, I was attracted to fat. Nice round big bellies on both men and women. I began to gain weight in high school. Being a 167 pound freshman, and graduating a 265 pound senior. I loved being fat. But didn't know about anyone who deliberately get fatter. Yet I had urges. I found this site back in the late nineties and learned about other people proud of being fat and wanting to get fatter. After I moved into my own apartment, I started to give in to my gluttonous thoughts. Now I am curious how far I want to go.
2 years

Nothing; I just began to pile it on inadvertently.
2 years

I didnt actually decide to gain weight.
Right at the beginning of covid i got injured really bad.
Ended up in bed and then the couch and couldnt move.
Trust me.... immobility might sound kind of erotic. It's not.
Maybe under different circumstances...

I've packed it on. even if i lost all the wait and gained back all the muscle l lost i wont ever be able to do the things i used to because of my ankle.
3 screws and a rod.
-
Honestly i feel like along with getting fat i got dumber. I know people RP about things like that but really. Netflix and junk now for what??? 18 months?
Maybe i I just got dumber and dumber i would get to a point where i didnt care.
-
I'm trying to just give in. It's not so bad.
I mean... it could be. but for now.. its just... inconvenient.
-
Ive written about some of my fat fantasies on here and it's really not like anything i thought it would be.
2 years

i actually battled with my weight for years despite finding fat bodies sexy and fantasising about gaining and being hugely fat myself. societal expectations and growing up with a hugely fatphobic mother meant i felt ashamed of my desires for a really long time, made worse by the fact i had a full thyroidectomy at 18, so my metabolism was shot and just maintaining my weight even when i ate right and exercised was a huge struggle. despite my best efforts my weight slowly climbed over the years.

when my weight tipped over 250lbs i was at a point where i was tired of hating my body and fighting a clearly losing battle with my weight, so i decided to instead work on trying to love my body as it was. it was one of the best things i've ever done for my mental health. it took a while, but over the course of a couple of years i began really enjoying being a bigger woman and inadvertently gained another 15lbs or so.

that's when i really started getting curious about indulging my fantasies around gaining on purpose. i would eat to gain about 10lbs then ease off for a while and lose 4 - 5lbs, then try gain 10lbs again. it was slower gains over 4 - 6 months and then the losses happened over about the same amount of time, so it was a gradual increase with the yoyoing, but still thrilling for me to see the numbers on the scale climb.

then covid hit. i packed on a little over 40lbs in just under 12 months, shooting past 300lbs and settling on roughly 325lbs. it was the fastest i had ever gained and i loved it.

it was also where i plateaued. at first i didn't mind because i was bigger than i had ever been in my life and i was enjoying how soft and heavy i felt all over. but then i started missing seeing the numbers on the scale climbing higher. 6 months of my weight not changing more than a couple of lbs up and down got me frustrated and that's when i ended up really wanting to push myself to seriously gain.

i love it. i broke my plateau and am on the verge if hitting 350lbs, but i know i won't be stopping there.
2 years

Karen I can so relate to that.
The two years I was recouping from ankle surgery and on anti seizure medication all I could do was eat and watch T.V.(yes it makes you dumber no kidding)
It was no fun not being able to get up and stuck on the couch.
I had lost a bunch of weight before the surgery and was pretty much OK with gaining it all back sitting on my butt doing nothing but eating.
The whole immobility fantasy I could never get into and I wouldn't want to be that fat and burden someone with taking care of me.
2 years

Blimp Bizkit:
I can relate to the fatphobic mother, my family is practically the same when it comes to larger people, they dont say it straight out but you can read the lines between the comments that comes out.

I do find your post inspirational as it feels like a personal growth (pun not intended) over the years and embracing oneself to just live ones life as one wants to.

I have never personally minded my own weight, I have always thought to myself that I would feel better mentally and confidence-wise if I gained more weight, which eventually tipped me over to pursue it.

Thank you for the post 😊 It gave me strength and motivation to push on 😊

you're welcome! i didn't expect to inspire anyone, but it makes me happy to know i have. 😊
2 years

GingerGiant:
For me the desire is always there... every meal or snack... like an alcoholic with a drink but the only difference is you need to eat to survive you don't need to drink.

Throughout my life from padding as a kid to stuffing in my teens to actual weight gain as an adult... the decision doesn't seem like one.

But certainly the pandemic enabled me to really indulge in systematic WG and that decision was really a realization you do only live once 🌝

Your words of only living once is what enabled me to actually start gaining for real too. I too have always had that desire deep down. My wife gained a lot since we've been togther almost 25 years now. She has liked me being bigger so far, and so have I. I'm now in early 40s, this is for me a last chance to live a few years being bigger. With health issues I have, not weight related, and wanting to be careful with health as I get older. Now is the time to live the dream so to speak. Best of luck!
2 years
12   loading