Lifestyle tips

Flip flopping between wanting to lose weight and wanting to gain

yes, definitely. Some days I just want to eat everything and other days I have zero appetite. Some days I want all my clothes to fit properly and some days I want to outgrow them all. I want to be small and athletic- no wait, i want to be enormous and huge!

Can't decide.
2 years

Yes! Not so much the clothes to fit part, but I want to get bigger yet be athletic, if that makes sense? I want the giant gut, the rolls, the big tits and ass but none if the struggle. I just saw a woman my height, 100lbs heavier and I want it so bad. She's amazing. But I need to be able to do physical work and fear I couldn't at that weight.
2 years

I used to, but it was mainly due to the fear of what others would think. I eventually got past that, and am now fully committed to just gaining. I have had some setbacks, and lost a lot of weight earlier this year, but it was not intentional. Life just got in the way.
2 years

Zora:
I used to, but it was mainly due to the fear of what others would think. I eventually got past that, and am now fully committed to just gaining. I have had some setbacks, and lost a lot of weight earlier this year, but it was not intentional. Life just got in the way.
I agree with you Zora. While my weight went up and down over the years I never wanted to be thin. It was what family would think or fear of never dating or getting married because I was fat.
2 years

Do what makes you happy and feel comfortable! Of course the world is full of opinions, but it should be your own you need to satisfy!
2 years

Princess91:
Thanks guys 😊 I love my food and I've spent my whole adult life being told being fat is a bad thing. I'm not listening anymore

you look great! enjoy the food and keep gaining
2 years

This is also me. The result for me was going back and forth between gentle gains and gentle losses, with a net of slowly growing over the years -- each time I hit a heaviest and decided to lose some, it was easier to get back to that size and larger. More recently lost a bunch due to dealing with health stuff, not sure yet what the future will hold, but I can tell you for certain that after losing over thirty pounds my desires are almost all towards the gaining side.
2 years

I fought this gaining for over a year. I'm on a lose phase now but there is no time so i know i'll give up again.

the people on here all say gain or to come to terms with it or ride it out

people in my life in person are all encouraging me to gain. and just go with it.
prolly because my sister is huge.

when Im on a 'go with it phase' im like a vacuum.

when im on that manic phase i like the challenge of the eating games we play.
oh well
for now... salad and lemon water for lunch.... thats a lie.
i have cold pizza from yesterday and will prolly take that. and any of the doughnuts that no one eats from the break room
FML
2 years

ssj29:
I feel like I often switch between wanting to get in shape and having my clothes fit, and wanting to not care whatsoever about what and how much I eat and just let myself get as fat as possible. Anyone else experience this?

Full Belly Woman:
I go back and forth. If I didn't care what others thought of me I would probably be double my size.

I used to go back and forth myself but each of us come to the fork in the road in which we will decide if we will use that fork to eat ourselves to further fatness or we will use it to keep on going with this seesaw of going back and forth.
2 years

ssj29:
I feel like I often switch between wanting to get in shape and having my clothes fit, and wanting to not care whatsoever about what and how much I eat and just let myself get as fat as possible. Anyone else experience this?

Full Belly Woman:
I go back and forth. If I didn't care what others thought of me I would probably be double my size.

For some people that sounds like an invitation for you to double in size.
2 years
12   loading