Question for the big ones

I like a mix of both.
2 years

Both
2 years

Flattering!

Except, just maybe if I was with someone that I knew loved it, sometimes some mocking might be super hot, but that would have to be built on top of knowing 100% that they loved it.
2 years

Personally, a good mixture of both is necessary. I loovee mocking comments but if they are never interrupted with flattering ones or actual admiration, its possible I may start to take it to heart even if I know its not the case.
2 years

Fatty2022:
I prefer mocking ones 😁 most people are too nice to me in my opinion.

Keep eating first and growing piggy! You are still too thin, imo
2 years

after spending most of my younger life disliking my body for being made fun of i tend to prefer flattering comments. the exception is if i've spent some time getting to know someone and building trust with them, and know they genuinely like and appreciate both me and my body - then it can be fun to be teased knowing they find me attractive, not disgusting.
2 years

Flattering. I have a lot of PTSD from an abusive ex, so negative comments can be very triggering.
2 years

I always leave positive comments for the best figures on here :-) Can always catch more with honey, as they say :-)
2 years

Both are fine with me.
2 years

mar212:
do you prefer mocking comments about your fat body or flattering comments?

I preferer flattering comments as they make me feel warm inside and happy

when I was 15 I was kicked out and disowned by my father because I was fat and he hated how I looked so because of all that pain I prefer to be complemented
2 years
123   loading