General

Question for the big ones

Flattering comments from everyone, but I do enjoy some light humiliation from people I'm close to. You have to earn the right to call me piggy smiley
2 years

i think it depends on the circumstances and who is saying what...
if im alone with my BF or close freinds and they call me a pig... or fatso... or blob... then its ok. i dont mind.
i LOVE when my BF tells me that im beautiful and that he will love me no matter what i look like.....
Yes. i know. he wants me to gain. belive my i know.
but i love hearing compliments from him

kinda creepy to hear compliments from random strangers AND sometimes it does happen
2 years

I like compliments primarily. But if a man is fucking me, I enjoy being called a slut and a good whore. I like hearing how my body turns him on, makes him want to shoot his load. I like being told how dirty I am.
2 years

Comments that are a mixture, if that makes sense. Tell me how attractive I look with my fat pig body, how you love my lack of restraint when it comes to food. Mock me and laugh at me when I can't stop eating but make sure I notice it turns you on. I'm a whore, and a sow, but tell me in the sweetest voice.
2 years

makethatgirlfatter:
Flattering. I have a lot of PTSD from an abusive ex, so negative comments can be very triggering.

I'm sorry you went through that, hun. You didn't deserve that at all. I am glad that you are in a better place now.
2 years

I've already had more than enough uninvited mocking and insults over the years to last me several lifetimes, so I prefer compliments. It's much nicer to feel attractive and desired for once 🙂
2 years

It depends. If we don't really know each other, I don't mind some light teasing about my size and appetite, but I generally wouldn't like any intense humiliation teasing that borders on insulting and mean. I can be up for that kind of stuff, but I need to develop trust with a person first.

Compliments, especially not purely and blatantly sexual ones are ALWAYS welcome though.
2 years

Both! Teasing and mocking comments are fun for certain, they occupy a playful space for me. Flattering comments are nice specially when followed up with cuddles and rubs!
2 years

Definetly mocking is my thing , people are too nice sometimes😜🐷
1 year

Bigwideland:
Depends on the context

yes, absolutely. if a stranger talked to me in a negative fashion as i am going through my day, it's not the same as someone i am close with teasing me or humiliating me when i am in the mood, you know?

but if a stranger compliments my appearance, regardless of the context, i am generally flattered.
1 year
123   loading