General

Realization

Magicxoxo:
For gainers and feedees, at what age did you decide to let yourself go and how did it feel? For feeders and FA, when did you realize you were into fattening women and or loved their bellies? What experience made you realize it?

This topic is really my fav šŸ˜ For me it's an ever evolving adventure, it's endless, it started early but since that day it's only been growing and I'm always looking for people willing to share this growth path
2 years

Realization

Magicxoxo:
For gainers and feedees, at what age did you decide to let yourself go and how did it feel? For feeders and FA, when did you realize you were into fattening women and or loved their bellies? What experience made you realize it?

I always liked curvy/full-figured girls, but never got into really fat women until soon after my divorce and met a woman about 5'3" and 250#. Admired her huge double-belly and ample fat rolls. She showed her appreciation for my admiration by putting on 20# within three monthssmiley.
2 years

Realization

I had tried to gain weight, on-and-off, since I was in my early twenties. I was a hard gainer, and would eventually give up and lose whatever weight I had gained.

I finally decided to let myself go at the age of 37. I felt a mixture of skepticism and anxiety. I had found this website and learned about heavy whipping cream.

As the heavy whipping cream started to kick, my body put on weight very quickly. It wasn't long before I could see people noticing my weight gain. Fortunately, nobody made a big deal about it.

That was about 3 1/2 years ago. Fast forward to today, and I'm about 93 pounds fatter than when I started. I absolutely love being fat, and I have really gotten used to it. After decades of living as a skinny person, I'm now officially fat, and completely comfortable with that. Being fat is now normal to me. Life is good.
2 years

Realization

As a kid I didnā€™t care if someone was thin or fat at all. My realization that I am an FA came with in my teens when I fell in love with a cute very chubby teen girl (yes she became my girlfriend too and we had our perfect puppy love but feeding was a topic we werenā€™t able to talk about since we were both suffering from ED).

Also I discovered that I want to gain weight in reality during a phase in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend when we were into mutual stuffing (actually we are both preg fetishists so we wanted a fake pregnancy feel lol we were even silly enough to try lots of watermelon or diet soda and menthosā€¦) and she commented on my weight gain. I had thought that gaining weight in reality would trigger my ED but instead I felt great at once because it had a purpose I guess?
2 years

Realization

By the time I was a teenager I became pretty aware that I had a preference for thickness.. but the idea of fattening someone up didn't really start to take hold until I was in my early twenties. I'm old enough that most of this discovery occurred in the pre-internet era for me. lol Once I started going online in my mid twenties and discovering this world it became a lot more real for me. For the first time I felt as though my desires were more than just fantasies, that they could actually be attainable in life.
2 years

Realization

I was in my mid 50's, working at a grocery store. A young auburn haired sweety on the registers and I became friends. About 2 years after I left that job, I stopped in to get a snack and she was there. I guesstimate she gained about 200 lbs, but her new look stunned me in a very positive way. She caught me glancing, asked if I liked her new look and she turned slowly so I could take it all in. With a big smile on our faces, I said "definitely!". I was single at that time but she said she was in a relationship, She still smiled as she answered. Hafta go back some day.... Been hooked on the idea of feeding a gainer woman ever since.
2 years

Realization

Magicxoxo:

As for being FA, I think I knew pretty close to when I really started to think about sexuality's part in my life in my late teens. That was about the same time I decided I wanted to actually gain a little, too.

When I was about 19, I decided to try to get to 220. It was about 10 pounds for me. Blew past it. After I got married, I got up to around 280, then went down to about 240. Then up to 316. Then down to 260. After leaving my abusive ex a year and a half ago, I've gained up to 350 and have maintained it.

I don't know if there was a single thing that triggered my desire--i think it was always there. It was just the opportunity that was missing.
2 years

Realization

Pretty much been there from the start. I canā€™t think of anything that triggered it really!

The only ā€œrealizationā€ Iā€™ve made is that I may not strictly be a feeder. Whether anything comes from that remains to be seen smiley
2 years

Realization

I must have been around 11-12 when watching Charlie and the chocolate factory; the iconic blueberry scene. I was just a kid so I tried to figure out what that feeling was by looking up belly expansion/etc.; watching a fatty stuff themselves just like, changed something inside me and it was like instincts that told me to be the one doing the feeding
2 years

Realization

Pudge Princess:
However old I was yesterday, that's when I decided to embrace my fluff lol before finding this site I was stuck in shame and diet culture šŸ˜­ its so liberating here.

It's actually something I even tought about doing my thesis about, because it really is an unexplored thing, I believe we all made the question to ourselves. Why do I ended up being into this?

It's certainly not common, but it seems to be something that exists naturally in many of us
2 years
12   loading