General

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

I think maybe broadening your interactions to include people who are sex positive and kink friendly is a good option. Their tolerance may be much higher than vanilla people and they may be more willing to play with this fetish.

And I know a lot of people with BPD, etc that are in loving relationships to include kinky ones.

Be wise but authentic, hone your relationship skills. Make sure you’re good at setting boundaries and communicating in healthy ways.

Make sure you’re falling for the person and that they’re actually compatible instead of compromising yourself to just have the fetish fulfilled.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
Possible, yes.

Incredibly rare, also yes.

Most of us will be alone for the rest of our lives, or just keep this a secret and settle for someone else.

There aren't enough of us to go around. Lots of people, but not too many actually into it.

Most of the people here aren't really into the fetish, it's an act.

They are just looking for their preferences.

People who are into it, for real? Extremely rare. They will tell you they are. They will tell you all day but the truth. Not so much.

Basically, when you're in Rome, you do as
the Romans do. The real ones, they're special.

It is also sad that this is where the fetish comes to die, too. I can't tell you how many people I've talked to on here who've been just been catfished, lied to, abused in horrible ways just enough to give it up forever..or at least never trust anyone into it ever again, and for good reason.

I waited for 15 years to find someone I didn't have to hide this from because of how people react, and when I thought I finally did, I was too late.

The people of this place did what they tend to do the best. Destroy everything they get their hands on. It's a sad story and its one I'll have to live with forever, too.

I wouldn't hope too much. It breaks everyone who does.

Good luck, and if you DO get the chance. Don't waste it. Be grounded, realistic and honest. Don't make promises you know you can't keep. Don't be like the majority of the people on here.

It might never show up again and that is a regret that never goes away.

Wow. This is too damn true. Brutal truth
2 years

FattyAndrew21:
It just takes time and you have to be careful on what your looking for in a relationship in this fetish.

"It just takes time' Is a viable strategy for finding a feedist partner if you live for 100,000 years
2 years

I’ve been trying to fatten up a lady since I was 13. Been into getting fat myself since I was 18. I’m 37 now, and I’ve yet to find love. Dated some great girls over the years, and ALL of them except one were trying to lose weight.

It sucks, it really does. I wish there was some magic answer, but unless you are willing to relocate or connect with someone online, the cards are not in your favor
2 years

I think it really depends how you go about it. If you take it slow and let your partner adjust to being a bigger person I think it is possible. I never thought I could let myself go but with the right encouragement I have turned into a total pig. I am fatter than I ever could have ever imagined.
2 years

I think it really depends how you go about it. If you take it slow and let your partner adjust to being a bigger person I think it is possible. I never thought I could let myself go but with the right encouragement I have turned into a total pig. I am fatter than I ever could have ever imagined.
2 years

s3ndh3lp:
I should preface this: I’m referring to myself mostly, but maybe it’s the same for others too. Feederism for me is a paraphilia (that’s when you can’t achieve orgasm without that fetish). And not only do I have this incredibly niche sexuality on top of BPD/GAD/ADHD and others I honestly can’t remember, so I’m not exactly easy to love. Does anyone have any thoughts about finding love with a paraphilia and mental illnesses?

Its going to take time but yes. For those who can give love and desire unconditionally they may have as many as 7 actual soulmates...for those unable to..it may be 2 or 3 soulmates. By soulmates, I am speaking about someone you can be your true self with and feel whole. Not like the "Baggage" TV Show.
2 years

You can find love but you have to be strategic about knowing where to look for people who are accepting of fat when it comes to region. I was born on the northern east coast of the United States but when I learned from college female associates that they were more accepting of fat; that was when I took a trip to randomly see and that was when I saw for myself that in the deep south; fat is more accepted and then that raises your probabilities. If you don't have this options then you have to develop your skills to vet whom you are talking to. This site and others are loaded with posers online who are anything but offline so the quicker you can find out whom you are talking to and how they see fat the higher your probabilities will be.
2 years

I have mental health issues, too. Managing is a challenge. I hope you have a therapist you can trust.

I also am a feedee, and for me it is also necessary for orgasm. I had relationships ruined largely by trying to me involved with partners who weren't into what I was into.

Now I'm engaged to be married to a feeder/FFA. Our fetishes fit together like a puzzle; we're into the exact same things from opposite sides. I've gained about 50 pounds since I met her. We also have tons of other stuff in common, which made it incredibly easy to fall in love.

I know this isn't the usual story; I feel very lucky. But yes, it's possible. It's absolutely possible.
2 years

Its hard to know for sure if someone is in love with me... or with my fat.
i know that some people are so into gaining or fatness that the minute a girl wants to lose they will drop them
to find love?? seems rare now a days
2 years
1234   loading