General

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

One part is the act of eating and stuffing. It feels really nice in both a sensual and sexual manner. The feeling of fullness. Foods/drinks like ice cream and heavy cream especially just hit hard.

Another aspect is how big and soft my body is. How I feel powerful, but cuddly. It's still a bit of a struggle to feel fully confident with my size, but I've come a fair way along in that regard.

I also love watching others give in to their urge to eat and gorge themselves. Even if they don't necessarily intend to gain, them knowing their greed is going to stick to them and accepting it is simply hot af.

Lastly combining all of the above with another person is simply heavenly and unlike anything else out there. Especially soft loving mutual feedism.
2 years

Hmm watching the feedee enjoy their food and indulge (very cute). And I guess watching their belly swell as they get closer to their limits and maybe pushing a bit pass that.
2 years

unfittofat:
It’s sociocultural. I like the rebelliousness of it. Even though it’s common, it’s not encouraged or seen as desirable. The freedom to enjoy whatever foods you want and not feel pressure to work out is also appealing.

I also like the idea of the body as a reflection of lifestyle. In reality, this actually often isn’t the case (lots of slim people are just naturally slim and have worse diets/get less exercise than people with larger body types), but I like the idea of falling into stereotypes or imagining what others might think of looking/acting a certain way.

In particular, the idea of transition phases is really intriguing. Like that slim person who’s been letting go. Maybe their clothes are getting tight, their stamina’s decreased, or their general appearance is getting flabbier. Right on the cusp of not being able to cover it up anymore and on the verge of being generally recognized as chubby or obese.

You are spot on. I have always been an athlete so when I stopped playing sports and I had a chance to get with someone who liked doting and fattening up the men she dated; I went all in. And it was the rebellious aspect as well as to go through the fattening process to see what it would feel like to fattening oneself completely up.
2 years

For me I love how into it my partner looks when he rubs my tummy and kiss's me and tells me and sexy and plump and perfect, the way he grabs and gropes every fat roll.

It's all about "the feeling" for me

The way I'm fed and how he laughs when I burp and fart because I'm so stuffed and full, I'm getting horny just writing this honestly x
2 years

Chubbyguy236:
For me it's the loving and nurturing aspect for me.
The is nothing more gratifying than watching me and my partner love and dote each other and watching our bodies grow and change.
I want to see my body grow bigger fatter and softer. I want to be able to grab and cuddle more of me or my partner.
I wanna go to bed with a full tummy and I want to watch my partner grow bigger and fatter with me.
I want to free myself from the stereotypes and judgments of society and I want to explore and achieve a body that I can say is mine.
I like love and pamper and dote on the people I love. I want to be the fat happy generous man that is always listening and helping his family out of love and compassion.
As a christian I also want to advance God's kingdom threw acts of love and obedience.
I want to be a cheerful and happy giver and to me feederism is really about breaking bread and loving people.
Helping and supporting people to be the best version of themselves brings me more joy than I could ever convey with words.
Feederism goes beyond a fetish for me and is more or less the core of my sexuality.
I want to express it in ways that are plutonic like listening to a friend who is going through a hard time and finding the resources needed to help them to pampering my partner.
I want to be fat because I feel it is the greatest reflection of me on the inside. I'm soft and warm and cuddly but I can be fierce and strong and can protect when needed which is why I want to have some muscle mass underneath the fat.
Really I want to love all people of all walks of life and all creeds. I actually don't care what body type they are I want to encourage them to be happy regardless of what that means to them.
My favorite part of feederism is the ability to express unconditional love to others and watch how it changes me and the people around me.
Oh and getting fat with someone would be fun.

now that is deep!

sounds like being a sumo would be good for you because you get too have fat and mussel and be very strong.

If I was in Japan I'd be a sumo now xx
2 years

I'm not sure this counts as a turn one but:
Alwasy been a people pleaser and it makes me happy when others are happy.
and the people around me seem to be h appy when the cause me to eat.
Another thing that really is a turn on is that i love how some of my curves feel. I'm still not comfortable with someone touching my stomach... causes me a lot of anxiety.
but i love how my breasts are fuller and how my butt feel when i walk
2 years

Being fat. The desire to get fatter. Eating what I want and how much I want. Watching my big fat belly swell. All of these are what turns me on about feederism . Plus seeing other people proud of being fat and getting fatter.
2 years

For me I love to watch someone grow. I've always been easily aroused by obese people and huge stomachs. The aspect and attraction has changed over the years. I used to love pregnant bellies, round bellies, and smaller figures. But now...it's different.

Watching someone who is anywhere from 500-1000+ pounds just does it for me. The helplessness. The utter greed and lust for them to consume more. Knowing at some point that they will have a meal that will ultimately push them off into the deep end of irreversible obesity. Someone fairly chubby being dominated and persuaded to make themselves inhumanly fat? These types of fantasies truly get me going. There's more of course but I'll leave that out..

Plus, who doesn't love soft skin? Plush grabable rolls and hefty bellies? I never understood the hate for it.
2 years

For myself, there are a couple of different aspects: I see myself as more of an admirer/mutual gainer.
When it comes to my own gain, it's almost scientific. It's a little bit of "what would happen if I did X" and then getting to see the results.
When it comes to my partner's gain, it's a combination of finding the fat male body very appealing (soft! cuddly! warm! nice!) and enjoying watching someone lose control of themselves or give up their self control for momentary pleasure. He likes good food and good beer, and that's written clearly across every beautiful, soft inch of his skin.
2 years

I love the transformation. Your proportions change completely and I prefer the softer, rounder form so it's like becoming the cutest version of yourself. I also find fat very comforting. I love being curled up with fat people a lot more and as I've gained weight I've enjoyed snuggling up more in general as I contribute more and more to the squish. lol.
2 years
1234   loading