General

Anyone else disturbed by the incestuous feederism stories?

If you don’t like it don’t read it. Simple as that.
1 year

The site can post anything it's legal to post.

If it were my site, though, I would ban erotic stories involving children. I think it gives feedism a bad name, suggesting that we endorse or encourage that kind of stuff. There is also the possibility that people would be inspired to make such fantasies a reality. I don't believe kids should be intentionally fattened or even allowed to fatten themselves and would keep that stuff off the site.

Incest stories that are limited to consenting adults I would personally find creepy but would not ban them.

I'd also not allow stories that endorse stealth feeding. I wouldn't post how-to manual on practices I consider abusive.
1 year

AskDrFeeder:
The site can post anything it's legal to post.

If it were my site, though, I would ban erotic stories involving children. I think it gives feedism a bad name, suggesting that we endorse or encourage that kind of stuff. There is also the possibility that people would be inspired to make such fantasies a reality. I don't believe kids should be intentionally fattened or even allowed to fatten themselves and would keep that stuff off the site.

Incest stories that are limited to consenting adults I would personally find creepy but would not ban them.

I'd also not allow stories that endorse stealth feeding. I wouldn't post how-to manual on practices I consider abusive.

Just as a heads up about the story rules:
fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules

We do not allow stories of any kind that involve characters that are underage whether it touches on incest themes or not. All stories here should contain characters that are 18 or above.

Rule 10 - No child abuse

No pictures or videos of anyone under 18 years old. Any written content should respect minors at all times, but certainly: no stories about anyone younger than 18 years old; no stories in which a minor appears to suffer due to their weight; no descriptions of genitals or female breasts; no description of any sexual act involving a minor.

If anyone spots stories involving minors, they should be highlighted to us, as this is against site rules. Either contact a mod directly or use the report abuse tool on the actual story content *The Flag* Icon.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

I can see how this could be a trigger
But, I thgught that stories were given lables as to who was feeding or gaining
If not then maybe there needs to be another label (fam. Mom/dau etc)

As the name of the site says it is a "Fantasy".

I wish we could stop calling this a festish
This is a lifestyle or life choice
1 year

Well, for some people on here, it is. For others, it's a fetish or even just a kink.

I think the problem is partially labeling and partially that there are a lot of gen stories (stories not sexual in nature) that use the same label as the incest stories.

I'm not a fan of the incest stories. I know there are a lot of people on here that truly hate them. But unless they break the site rules, they have the right to be on here.

That being said, if they are going to exist on this site, the tagging system has to be better than what it is now. And we should have an exclude option. That way any tag we don't want that has a tag we do want.

FF tends to group things that do not necessarily go together. I understand the logic to a degree, but it's not practical in every day usage.
1 year
12   loading