General

What is it you value (most) in a serious relationship?

Sharing a sense of humor is a HUGE priority to me. Even over kink and that’s saying a lot.

That my partners (I don’t do monogamy so I have multiple) are good humans with strong moral character. I need them to care about what’s happening outside of themselves. Compassion and kindness are essential to humanity, including our own.

Good communication and boundary skills. I require this to feel safe with someone.

All my partners must at least be kink friendly. I’m a deviant pervert and while I don’t need my partners to also be deviant they have to be cool with others being so.

One of my partners is pretty vanilla (he’s funny af tho) he just doesn’t care about kink and our relationship is wonderful, especially because he’s happy for me when I have good kinky outlets and that’s what counts. Tho I do prefer to share some kinks.

I’m not too worried about the outside, I love all types of bodies, it’s really about the person. A good size D is definitely a bonus but I don’t discriminate.
1 year

Honesty and
kindness
1 year

smiley
1 year

I think finding friendship with a partner means so much to me. I like to be with someone I could spend time with outside the bedroom as well as within it. It kinda means a lot there like communication skills, openness and honesty, but, it's a good summary.

I also think respect of boundaries, pacing and who I am also is super important. If I am dating someone who I'm very wary about coming out to about my identity, well, it's probably not going to last as who I am is super important.
1 year

For me it boils down to being a kind human being with passions I can relate to!

Shared nerdy interests and a willingness to have silly or insightful discussions about them are important to me; not only do I want to be able to spend time with someone doing something I'd enjoy anyway, but I also want to be able to reminisce and geek out about these things when we're just chatting. It comes down to me wanting to be able to be friends with someone as a foundation to the relationship.

A willingness to communicate and an open mind are vitally important to me. My life partner has spoiled me in this regard; they don't beat around the bush or play mind games, and it's that honesty that allows us to go through our relationship without the fear of tiptoeing around one another. This isn't the same as being inconsiderate of each other's feelings; it's about trusting one another with our feelings, whatever they may be.

I like people who have a passion or ambition they work toward. I want to be able to cheer someone on and for them to ramble about something that might go over my head at first. People who can teach me something new through their enthusiastic example give me joy when they show that enthusiasm to me, especially because I really feel like I am joining them in their adventure through life! (What can I say, I love a good story!)

Appearance does matter to me to a certain degree; my tastes tend away from the "sorority girl" look and much more toward the "subversive queer" look, likely because my best friends though my life fall among the latter. Apart from that, good hygiene is important as hell, and a genuine smile is really attractive.

Finally, people who treat service workers with kindness and respect are sexy as hell smiley
1 year

love
honesty
good communication
respect
1 year

Communication
Honesty
1 year

Tacos and chill smiley #Bond #Openness #Trust #Communication
1 year

Honesty and communication first and foremost, closely followed by a shared sense of humour and adventure.
1 year

Honesty, personality, sense of humor.
1 year
123   loading