Stuffing

First stuffing

So your first stuffing is kind of like going to the gym for the first time; really easy to overdo it and feel sick later in the day.🤢
1 year

First stuffing

Do you have any experience funnel feeding?
1 year

First stuffing

My first stuffing wasn't extreme.
and
i didnt even know what they were doing.
i just ended up eating so much it was hard to breathe while sitting up.
It just seemed like a normal evening of eating too much. just didnt catch on that no one else was eating as much.

The next day I had kind of a hang over effect but it wasnt so bad.

Stuffing and Filling eventually became a game or contest. which of course I always won.
this later lead to all day long feedings.
like someone else said about every 20 minutes.
After I was totally stuffed and couldnt take any more they would wait for a while and then give me a little more.
All day long.. wow. its amazing if done the right way. It's like a constant high.
and with the right foods you dont feel as gross the next day.
1 year

First stuffing

Southernman421:
Do you have any experience funnel feeding?

Yes,
BUT
I prefer eating to just getting filled.
sometimes.
in the right mood its amazing to feeling like normal and then soon after having troulbe moving or breathing
with liquid..... stay near the bathrrom for the next 24 hours though
1 year

First stuffing

Karenjenk:

Stuffing and Filling eventually became a game or contest. which of course I always won.
After I was totally stuffed and couldnt take any more they would wait for a while and then give me a little more.
All day long.. wow. its amazing if done the right way. It's like a constant high.

Morningglory:
Ohhh, the all day feeding is totally a goal.

You just have a partner who is in it for the long haul and doesnt rush things
once you are so filled that it hurts to move and its hard ot breathe deeply its a major turn on. and on a lot of levels
but i t takes time and patience
We have stretched it out over days and days.
1 year

First stuffing

Anjou:
So your first stuffing is kind of like going to the gym for the first time; really easy to overdo it and feel sick later in the day.🤢

Only if you do it wrong.

I remember the first time I stuffed myself. I was so worried about stomach aches. So I got twice what I normally ate in a sitting. Then I just took my time eating and stopped when it stopped being fun.

As a feeder, I took the same approach with my feedee. Nothing fancy. Just seeing what his limits are.
1 year

First stuffing

i like this subject :-)
1 year

First stuffing

Karenjenk:
My first stuffing wasn't extreme.
and
i didnt even know what they were doing.
i just ended up eating so much it was hard to breathe while sitting up.
It just seemed like a normal evening of eating too much. just didnt catch on that no one else was eating as much.

The next day I had kind of a hang over effect but it wasnt so bad.

what are the "right foods"?
1 year