General

Fat fetish/feederism study

I have a few issues with how some of the questions were framed/presented—typical for me—and wish there had been a free-form box at the end. But did take it, and agree with others that something interesting might come out of it.
1 year

Jiggle Junkie:
I have a few issues with how some of the questions were framed/presented—typical for me—and wish there had been a free-form box at the end. But did take it, and agree with others that something interesting might come out of it.

Thank you for your feedback! I will work to apply your feedback in future surveys. The second part is already out, but I'm going to review the remaining upcoming sections to make any changes you mentioned. Again, thanks so much!
1 year

Done! That was fun 😃
1 year

I took it
1 year

Took the survey. Hope you get all of the information your looking for.
1 year

Done x
1 year

Completed!
1 year

Jiggle Junkie:

I was filling out the survey until question 10. I agree that there are problems with how it's framed. Seems like your options are either to encourage weight loss, or be manipulative. For me it's neither. There's no option for having a neutral conversation about it and letting the feedee decide for themselves. Also, the two options for immobility are duplicates. The only difference is that one uses caps.

In the end, I decided not to submit.
1 year

Done. Will you share your findings on the site BlackBarbie108? It could be quite interesting 🤔
1 year

SilverRaven:
Done. Will you share your findings on the site BlackBarbie108? It could be quite interesting 🤔

The results were posted about 3 weeks ago. If you go to her activities page, you should find them.
1 year
123   loading