Fattening others

My girlfriend is the perfect feedee but she doesn´t know it

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.
that sounds like it would be at least if not more exciting that putting it all out there

All secrets come out in the end. It is better to be upfront so you can resolve any complications or misunderstands than saying nothing only for it to swing in like a wrecking ball.

And besides, why would you want a relationship where no one can be honest and everyone keeps secrets? That's not healthy.
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.
that sounds like it would be at least if not more exciting that putting it all out there

Munchies:
All secrets come out in the end. It is better to be upfront so you can resolve any complications or misunderstands than saying nothing only for it to swing in like a wrecking ball.

And besides, why would you want a relationship where no one can be honest and everyone keeps secrets? That's not healthy.

CuppaJoe:
/\ This is the best advice. Keeping a secret is exhausting, and eventually erodes trust.

-
Ok so....
" i think she knows that i like her chubby body."

Sheesh. Just throwing it out there. Sometimes the mystic or edge of unknown can be fun.
kind of like the dance we do when we think/know that we like some one more than a friend.
That undercurrent of excitement of whats to come... or whats suspected to come.
I'm not saying never tell and to ruin her...
just play it a little
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:
/\ This is the best advice. Keeping a secret is exhausting, and eventually erodes trust.

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....

Sheesh. Just throwing it out there. Sometimes the mystic or edge of unknown can be fun.
kind of like the dance we do when we think/know that we like some one more than a friend.
just play it a little

Yeah, but to what end? They are already at that stage. A little bit of mystery and intrigue can be fun. But that's only at the beginning. After a while, it gets toxic.

Besides, telling her about this is only the start of things to come. It's not an end to the excitement.
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....

just play it a little

Munchies:
Yeah, but to what end? They are already at that stage. A little bit of mystery and intrigue can be fun. But that's only at the beginning. After a while, it gets toxic.

Besides, telling her about this is only the start of things to come. It's not an end to the excitement.

-
I didnt say let it get toxic.
and
depending on the people, the beginning can be a long time.

I agree. its not an end to the excitement.
who are you trying to convince?
ha ha
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....

just play it a little

Munchies:

Karenjenk:
-
and

ha ha

Don't mind me. I am simply a person who grew up in a toxic and abusive household and learned all the things not to do in a relationship.
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....

just play it a little

Munchies:

Karenjenk:
-
and

ha ha

Munchies:
Don't mind me. I am simply a person who grew up in a toxic and abusive household and learned all the things not to do in a relationship.

-
in that case...
i am truly sorry.
i've been in a family situation that was toxic and unhealthy.
I didnt mean to use or abuse.
-there are those of us who truly do enjoy a man or partner if you will, who is strong and dominant.

I hope you are ok
1 year

Karenjenk:
OR
keep it unsaid.

Munchies:

CuppaJoe:

Karenjenk:
-
Ok so....

just play it a little

Munchies:

Karenjenk:
-
and

ha ha

Munchies:

Karenjenk:
-
in that case...
i am truly sorry.
i've been in a family situation that was toxic and unhealthy.
I didnt mean to use or abuse.
-there are those of us who truly do enjoy a man or partner if you will, who is strong and dominant.

I hope you are ok

I'm fine now. Thanks for asking.

And yes. I am a domme myself with a submissive feedee. I will say my experiences had led me to being more open, honest, and better at communicating with him. All and all, it's a pretty healthy relationship where we both feel free and safe.
1 year
12   loading