Fat experiences

The first time you've ever been teased/complimented by someone ya didn't know

when I was still being read as a woman more often (I'm a trans guy) there have been two situations were people thought I was pregnant.
also when I was working in a bakery a customer asked me which cake I would recommend. I answered the chocolate cake (cause it's the most expensive and my boss wanted me to always recommend the expensive items) and he looked at me saying "yeah I can tell". in that moment I was literally so stunned, but looking back on it it was actually very funny.
1 year

It isn't a compliment per se, but when I was in high school, there was this girl that kept poking my belly and placing her hand on it while she stood behind me while we waited to enter the classroom. This was in a time when I was heavier for my height, so I did have a bit more belly to grab or poke back then.

I didn't think much of it back then (apart from being annoyed) because I wasn't into the kink yet, but thinking back, I must say it was a bit suspicious 🤔😂
1 year

I guess I'll share a little story

So back when I was thin, I did get quite a bit of attention from some guys and girls. But as I gained weight in recent times I thought that I wouldn't get much attention

Skip to a night that I'm out with my friend's, at a pub for a quiz night and some drinks. The usal happed, we took part in the quiz and would have drinks. However one of my friends pointed out to me that a guy kept looking over to me who was on one of the other teams, i didn't think much of it however

Fast forward, at the bar after the quiz finished and us not really doing that good in the quiz lol. When this guy, who my friend pointed out to me earlier approached me, introducing himself and what not. He then complemented my appearance, saying I had a lovely figure, I thanked him and he bought me a drink. Turns out we actually went to the same high-school, him like a year above me and he recognised me due to me playing football and juat overall knowing who I was lol (context I played in my schools girl football/soccer (🤢) team and was the captain)

Did ask me if I still played, me saying harldy and his replay "yeah that makes sense" he said a bit awkwardly, Now the comment I found funny, as he was clearly just speaking his mind, not putting much thought into the response. think he was nervous

Still we chatted for before me and my pals decided we were heading out. It was rather nice to get a lovely complement from someone like that, and gave me a bit lf more confidence in myself
1 year

I was in high school when this guy I only kinda knew patted my belly as we passed each other. A weird experience but it felt kinda good.
1 year

I saw someone else experience it.

Context: I was with three classmates, during our last year before University. It was one of those events in which each college faculty has a booth and you can go to get more info about whatever you are interested in.

We saw a catering-related one and got curious, so we went to talk to the man on the booth. The one classmate who was fairly chubby talked first. Something standard like "Hi, we wanted to learn more about this". And the man behind the table, without breaking his stock-photo smile, said directly to him: "So you like catering? But you like eating more".

It was such a NO thing to say. The big guy laughed it off while the rest of us looked at each other like "Did this stranger really just said THAT?"
1 year

Not exactly from someone I did not know but it still is kind of hot to share. I got invited to a club from a group of people mostly girls I know and met from time to time.They have not seen me in 6 months , in that time I had gained around 12 kg and it all went to my belly and moobs. I wore a skin fitting white t shirt that made it look even bigger. When i went there I talk to one of the girls and another one went from behind me and grabbed my belly and squeezed and shake it. The other girls eyes got big and laughed. I turn my head around without turning my back and said :"Do you like what you grabbed? " And she said in my year "Yeah , nice and fat. What did you eat to grow that big gut in such a short time ? " After this we danced and flirted , she was always joking and poking me , I think she liked mostly that I was confident. It was long time ago , now I am more on the fit side not as big as I was back then.
1 year
12   loading