Body inflation

Best air inflation technique (no pump) i have tried so far!

I saw this on reddit and it works great, tell me if heard about it before. Credits to Loberono

"Mhh I do this differently, but this stuff is just like with people that can turn off their gagging reflex and pour liquid straight into their stomach or people that can wildly move their ears - it's really hard to describe how to do it and the biggest issue is finding the right muscles to move. I try to explain it the way I do it... 1. Hold reverse-burping motion in your throat and have your mouth open (congrats if you don't know the right muscles to move for that... you can hopefully find them by doing the burping motion in your throat and sucking in your belly, when you suck small amount of air into your stomach without gulping , then you found the right motion) 2. Suck in your belly 3. when belly is sucked in tense your stomach muscles 4. slowly push out your belly while keeping muscle tension that should suck air into your stomach when you managed to keep your throat "open".
1 year

Here is what i do.
and after reading this I realized that i totally for got that i used to do this as a kid.
AND
surprise! I still can.
1. let out your breath until you feel half or less empty.
2.close off your lips and soft palate and use your tongue to pressurize the air.
3. Slowly relax while holding your breath and open up the back of your throat like you are about to yawn.
4. The air will go in small amounts like a reverse burp.

I can actually hear a small burp inside my stomach as the air enters.
It helps to sit relaxed or reclined a bit.
in the last 30 seconds i forced about 8 gulps in.
Then burped it back up.

I have time this evening and might play with this some more.
1 year

Are you describing swallowing air? One way I've found to learn to do it is by sticking a bike pump in your mouth and blocking your nose. You'll eventually feel a pressure building up at the back of your throat that you'll need to open to let the air into your stomach. Once you've got the hang of the sensation you can do it without the pump (safer too). I don't recommend using the pump to inflate yourself though, as it can force your stomach to take more air than it can hold; the benefit of doing it without a pump is that no air will go in if your stomach is full.

That being said, it seems slower and more painful to inflate yourself through the mouth than through the other end. I managed to completely inflate myself with nothing but swallowing air until my abdomen was completely full, but it took a while to wait for the air to leave the stomach into the intestines and I had really bad cramps afterwards (probably worth it to give yourself an enema beforehand so that there's no blockage, I might not have had any cramps if I did that beforehand). That being said it makes for a great party trick since learning to swallow air means you can manually belch.
1 year