General

Why are you into feederism?

Bellyempire:
I am into it because its generally the same community as vore, Big bellies, and BBW. You hang around any 2 of those communities for long enough you eventually get sucked into feederism.

I can relate to this as big bellies are my favorite. I guess to goes from liking them to wanting to help create them.
1 year

Here goes..
Fatphobic mom, overweight and chill dad who makes fun of being told not to eat certain stuff (also I still dont know did I get it from him) > disordered eating and urge to fight what society sees as "right"

When I was 10-years old I told my friends that Im going to gain weight and get fat on purpose. I wanted to see their reactions.

Still torn between ED and questioning why would it be so wrong. 🤔
1 year

I think... a mix of things. Part innate predisposition, certainly. Partly a number of positive and negative childhood experiences. Partly interests in related genres, like fertility or body contrast between men and women or the inherent eroticism of counterculture and irony and recursion. A number of experiences in adolescence, both interpersonal and private, social and online. And an absolutely huge number of aesthetic qualities.
1 year

To ask why am I into feedism is to ask me why am I fat, and the answer is I like to eat! Denied myself Food most of my developmental stage. I no longer feel hunger like I used to to.

For me it was I am fat > it’s okay to be fat > I like being fat > it’s okay to get fatter
1 year

As a younger person, I was always drawn to tv/media that depicted scenes of rapid weight gain. A lot of this type of thing helped mold the kinks I have today.

I didn’t really dive full into it until college. Once in college, I started only dating curvier/fat women and realized what I liked about them physically. Then I found this community and put two and two together about them gaining weight which seemed very erotic to me. And here we are, over a decade later lol
1 year

Animus:
As a younger person, I was always drawn to tv/media that depicted scenes of rapid weight gain. A lot of this type of thing helped mold the kinks I have today.

I didn’t really dive full into it until college. Once in college, I started only dating curvier/fat women and realized what I liked about them physically. Then I found this community and put two and two together about them gaining weight which seemed very erotic to me. And here we are, over a decade later lol

Similar boat. I am attracted to chubby bellies, but only now am I activly pursuing romantic relationships with cubbier women or interested in gaining.
1 year

Why, I don't know, but I do think that I know how I got into it. It began with a fascination of women with a pear shape. Be it in real life or in movies/series. This, of course, over time turned to attraction to these body shapes. Because I was attracted to it, I was a bit disappointed if girls didn't look like that. I am more of an ass man then boobs, so if they did have big boobs, it still didn't catch my attention as much.

Now, the disappointment of girls not being a thick pear shape continued until a girl in high school which I had a crush on started to gain some weight, and it all went to her ass and hips. Which eventually gave her a heavy pear shape. This fired up a desire to see thin girls gain weight, with the hopes that they too would become a pear shape.

This continued until I got lucky in university, and had quite a few girls in my class with my preferred body shape. It was at this time that I first remember the desire shift from getting thin girls thick, to getting any type of girl MORE thick. It was also at this time that I got more attracted to a girl with a bit of a belly. One of my friend was one of the thick girls and I got into the habit of going to the MacDonald with her for lunch and sometime multiple times a day. Her metabolism was quite slow, so she gained weight in that time, and I was lucky enough that she mostly gained around her hips. So this is what I see as the start of my feederism kink, which grown and matured a bit since then.

In this stage, there was also another development. Since I was going with her to the MacDonald so often, I ate more fast food as well. Which resulted in my gaining some weight as well. Not that much, but still enough to make my clothes notably tighter and inflate my belly a little. This, coupled with the weight gain of my friend, resulted in some weight gain talk about both our bodies. Which I also came to realize I REALY liked.

So, all these experiences have now grown into a desire to feed girls with fatty foods to make them chubby/thick and a smaller desire to maybe "coincidently" join them and gaining some weight as well. Not as much as them through.
1 year

OK. This is going to be long but.... I feel like I'm 3/4 rounded in this world of fat. Like I'm fat. Getting fatter. I like fat women. But I also love the contrast of me with a petite woman.

So when I was younger I know I like the rapid weight gaing in cartoons and such. My parents always warned me about being fat...because I was always a fat kid. And I remember liking playing with my fat and being sculded for it.

Then.... threw out dating I wile "struggling with my weight" I found that alot of smaller chicks dig fat guys and they would LOVE playing with my flab and blah blah blah. So that started that.

Then! as a man, I realized that all of the parts of a woman I love the most...jiggle..... tits, ass thighs, and we ALL know the jiggliest woman is a fat woman. So that sparked that.

Then one day I just decided that I was tired of trying so hard to not be fat and still getting g made fun of because I was fat.
So I decided that I was just going to enjoy who I am. Enjoy the food I love. And not stop and think don't eat that. Or.... "you just ate! You don't need to eat that!" I was just going to be the true fatty I was always meant to be!

Then some years later I found this community! And discovered that there are other people who are like this. And that there are even wemon of every size that would even want to help.. me indulge in my true self because they like that too.

Basically I just love fat. I love fat on me. I like fat on other people. I like fat on my partners. And I only wanna get fatter. I also love food. If I could eat constantly I would! There is just so many different things you can eat! And they are all sooooooo goooodd!!

Then there are ALSO people who encourage others randomly and give advice on how to go down this path. It's just amazing yall. I love it here . 😅😁
1 year
12   loading