Chat/Role play

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:
What is your deepest wish?

Be careful and word it well.

You make a wish and I will tell you the "price" you will have to pay.

How much are you willing to lose?

Giorgiu93:
Let's see ... I Wish for a world where everyone Is fat and healthy

Akenarzhora:
Such a wish is apparently very beautiful and would relieve any gainer of the moral pain of being accepted by society. But the dark side is very relevant. Why should people, who don't want to be fat, be forced to be obese? You cannot make your desire to get fat, the condemnation of others. What do you think about it?

Giorgiu93:
Wise worlds and usual someone should be careful of what they wish.

Akenarzhora:
Exactly. But now that you're inside the Cave of Wishes, you're bound to make a wish. Come on.

Since a world of fatness would not be an Happy world what about a Wish for a world where every type of body no matter the size is accepted, from skinny to fat to muscular.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Akenarzhora:
What is your deepest wish?

Be careful and word it well.

You make a wish and I will tell you the "price" you will have to pay.

How much are you willing to lose?

Giorgiu93:
Let's see ... I Wish for a world where everyone Is fat and healthy

Akenarzhora:
Such a wish is apparently very beautiful and would relieve any gainer of the moral pain of being accepted by society. But the dark side is very relevant. Why should people, who don't want to be fat, be forced to be obese? You cannot make your desire to get fat, the condemnation of others. What do you think about it?

Giorgiu93:
Wise worlds and usual someone should be careful of what they wish.

Akenarzhora:
Exactly. But now that you're inside the Cave of Wishes, you're bound to make a wish. Come on.

Giorgiu93:
Since a world of fatness would not be an Happy world what about a Wish for a world where every type of body no matter the size is accepted, from skinny to fat to muscular.

This desire doesn't aim to satisfy your needs, so it's not exclusive, but inclusive. In fact, it allows you to break down many stereotypes and, therefore, to improve the lives of people on the planet. Wish granted.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Expatbhm:
I wish to get so massive that my fat fupa makes me cum.

Akenarzhora:
Pubic fat is a prize that few can afford. FUPA appears when the rest of the body becomes fat as well. Do you want a fat body with a large FUPA or a morbidly obese body and consequently a large FUPA?

Expatbhm:
I’ll start with the fat body and grow into the morbidly obese body. I want my fupa fat to be obscenely pudgy.

Such a feature would make walking difficult, if not impossible. You would probably not only be morbidly obese, but also immobile. Are you sure?
1 year

Cave of wishes

***cowgirl:
Oooh, how exciting!

My wish is to have the fattest ass in human history.

What if:
someone else had the same wish.
and as your ass got bigger, their ass got bigger
and then yours... an then theirs..
on and on
1 year

Cave of wishes

***cowgirl:
Oooh, how exciting!

Karenjenk:
What if:
on and on

Ohhh this is some cave of wishes type consequence stuff here
1 year

Cave of wishes

My wish is for the concept of feedism to not be so taboo/radical to the general population.
1 year

Cave of wishes

***cowgirl:
Oooh, how exciting!

Karenjenk:
What if:
on and on

The wish only comes true based on the moment in which it is realized. So anyone wishing to achieve a primacy, would achieve it based on the moment in which he expresses the desire, without other previous desires being modified. Even desiring constant updating of one's desire, this would not happen. This is based on the fact that the wish is one, not an endless chain of wishes to update the original.

Now, if you have a wish, make it or I will make it for you eheheh
1 year

Cave of wishes

Animus:
My wish is for the concept of feedism to not be so taboo/radical to the general population.

This desire is very selfless. Proposing the acceptance of our fetish, would help those who find satisfaction from the same fetish. It would also help to resolve discrimination in other people's fetishes, everyone has fetishes.
Wish granted.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Expatbhm:
I wish to get so massive that my fat fupa makes me cum.

Akenarzhora:
Pubic fat is a prize that few can afford. FUPA appears when the rest of the body becomes fat as well. Do you want a fat body with a large FUPA or a morbidly obese body and consequently a large FUPA?

Expatbhm:
I’ll start with the fat body and grow into the morbidly obese body. I want my fupa fat to be obscenely pudgy.

Akenarzhora:
Such a feature would make walking difficult, if not impossible. You would probably not only be morbidly obese, but also immobile. Are you sure?

Expatbhm:
If it means I can just jiggle my fat body to make myself cum from my fupa while at the same time enjoying a never ending stream of delicious food, then yes. Sign me up.

Your choice, your life. Wish granted.
1 year

Cave of wishes

Whatever your desire, whatever weight you want to achieve or help to achieve, however sane or depraved your desire is, fear not.

The Cave of Wishes does not judge, it advises, it helps to understand reality.

Would you like your wish to come true?

Ask the Cave of Wishes.
1 year
23456   loading