General

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

I am not what sure what to say about this. I know I like women. I have always thought of myself as straight. However, I have seen pictures and videos of some male users and I can't help but feel turned on.

It's weird, because in my everyday life, I don't feel any attraction to guys. What is the deal?
1 year

tbh, it could genuinely be either envy or you've found a VERY specific type of guy you're into (I've found kinda defining "is this someone I want to be, or someone I want to do something with" really helpful in my case!). There's a lot of people who are straight or gay who are kinda VERY rarely and in VERY specific circumstances into the other gender. I think if you see yourself as straight still, that's totally valid though as it sounds like it's rare, but you could be pansexual/bisexual too!
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:
I am not what sure what to say about this. I know I like women. I have always thought of myself as straight. However, I have seen pictures and videos of some male users and I can't help but feel turned on.

It's weird, because in my everyday life, I don't feel any attraction to guys. What is the deal?

My feedee is a cishet man. However, he gets turned on when I send him pictures and videos of fat men being gluttons. It's not that he's sexually attracted to them. It's that it's a reminder of all the things I want to do to him or a manifestation of how he might look as I stuff him.

It's like Thaynor said: Do you want to be them or do you want to do something with them?
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:

Munchies:
My feedee is a cishet man. However, he gets turned on when I send him pictures and videos of fat men being gluttons. It's not that he's sexually attracted to them. It's that it's a reminder of all the things I want to do to him or a manifestation of how he might look as I stuff him.

It's like Thaynor said: Do you want to be them or do you want to do something with them?

I have had women whom I have dated who have sent me pics of fat men and it was mostly to inspire me to keep gorging and some would specifically choose those pics who had the same type of body that I had just way more flabby. It was a way to see myself like that not as a form of attraction. Munchies is doing that and it is enticement like that is the best.
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:

Munchies:

WideJuan76:
I have had women whom I have dated who have sent me pics of fat men and it was mostly to inspire me to keep gorging and some would specifically choose those pics who had the same type of body that I had just way more flabby. It was a way to see myself like that not as a form of attraction. Munchies is doing that and it is enticement like that is the best.

Hee hee ~

Why thank you, my good sir.
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:

Munchies:

WideJuan76:

Munchies:
Hee hee ~

Why thank you, my good sir.

You are welcome
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:

You could have been describing me! I'm straight, but like you, some men turn me on like no girl can. In my case it is picturing me looking like them, rather than me looking at them, if that makes sense?

Some of the nicest compliments on my body have come from men, so I don't think we are alone at all. I'm finding it hard to gain at the moment as work is so active, but I can't tell you how nice it is to know someone had a climax because of your body.
1 year

Ditto. Straight, but turned on by feedee men.

Only when they don't show face, tho. My current theory is that I imagine that they are me and that I’m looking through someone else's eye at my own body.
1 year

Fat is fat. Unless you rub one out looking at guys.
1 year

I've had enough feeders show me pictures of the size they'd love for me to be.

So I kinda flash back to that.
1 year
12   loading