Stuffing

What foods do you "inhale"?

I'm a sporadic and slow eater.
But for HER-

It's ice cream. She'll eat so much she gets exhausted, panting. But she needs her sweets. "Hahh, hhh... I'm soo full uhh! Do we have any ice cream?" Big treatgirl always has room for dessert.

I'll get her a whole tub of ice cream or box of popsicles, and it's gone in what feels like seconds. Simply vanished. I look away for a moment and the entire box is already in the trash! Where did all the ice cream go? I mean- I KNOW where it went, it's why she struggles to get up from the couch. But still, very impressive!
1 year

Chips, if I’m not careful I’ll put down 2-3 bags lol. Currently addicted to the flamin hot bbq ruffles so good. Also flamin hot cool ranch Doritos.

Ice cream is another one.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
Chips, if I’m not careful I’ll put down 2-3 bags lol. Currently addicted to the flamin hot bbq ruffles so good. Also flamin hot cool ranch Doritos.

Ice cream is another one.

Pringles are so easy for me to just finish the entire tube in one sitting!
1 year

Cookies and potato chips are my go-tos when geeking the need to eat a whole pack or bag of something :-)
1 year

Sour cream and onion Pringles.
1 year

For me, it's toaster waffles. I can eat a whole box in minutes, smothered in syrup and butter, gives me a nicely bloated belly too.
1 year

I'll think I'm drinking slow and then there's that gurgle sound in the straw and the milkshake has all gone.
1 year

Def gotta be jjajangmyeon, tteokbokki, yakisoba, lobster bisque, paneer masala, cheesy tortilla rollups, and cake that's been moistened with liquor. Noodles are easier to inhale than the others, but they all make me go kinda feral.
1 year

Definitely pizza... I can probably down a whole pizza and be on a second before realizing where it's all gone. That and chip's, I just mindlessly inhale
1 year

When I was in my chunkier years, I was looking for any kind of food or drinks (sodas) and when the time is right I would eat up but I did more drinking than eating, and would do my best to drink up the soda. fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
1 year
123   loading