Extreme obesity

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I’ve got an update for myself on this topic after I’ve been actively gaining and looking to the future. I am all in on fattening up to 1000+ pounds and planning to do it over the next 10 ish years. I’d like someone to share that with sooner rather then later but I’ve come to realize it’s something I’m gonna do no matter what.
6 months

I'm still young, and I don't want to be immobile, though I don't mind making accommodations for my obesity. Having a very round body shape (I.e. big belly) makes some things challenging, like getting in and out of cars, shopping without a scooter, bending over, etc., but for the most part, I manage. I think the fattest I could be and still be independent would be 600 lb. For now, my practical limit is 500-525 lb. That said, I fantasize all the time about being 1,000 lb... being so obese I fill up a bed, having a gut so fat and bloated it weighs a few hundred pounds by itself. Sighhh... That does sound amazing. If I was going to do it (which I'm not), I bet it would only take 4-5 years.
5 months

Has there every been a 1000ib person?, at 600ibs ur well large, and in some cases almost trapped in ur own house, I guess it is possible, the end of the day no one has split open / burst yet? have they? but to get that large its take great effort and great risk!
5 months

Me but unfortunately, with my bf, who doesn't like it, I won't be able to😔
5 months

yup i would do, maybe weight 1700 bls~
5 months

Michaelh:
are there people on this site who want weigh 1000 pounds and over. I am a curious fat admirer who is wondering about very extreme weight gain.

I’m aiming for the big 1000 pounds. It sounds sad to say but i’ve not got many ambitions in life other than to reach 1000 pounds. I’m hoping I will reach it one day
5 months

I already weigh over 600 lbs, but I am interested in putting on another 600-900 lbs
5 months

Michaelh:
are there people on this site who want weigh 1000 pounds and over. I am a curious fat admirer who is wondering about very extreme weight gain.

Immobile Future:
I’m aiming for the big 1000 pounds. It sounds sad to say but i’ve not got many ambitions in life other than to reach 1000 pounds. I’m hoping I will reach it one day

No its not a sad thing it's a good thing that should be your only goal and ambition
4 months

quadruple digits or bust!
4 months

Idk how I haven't seen this sooner but yeah like my main "goal" is to be 700+ pounds fatter, but like I just wanna get fatter so 1000 pounds does sound beautiful x3
4 months
23456   loading