General

I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive

I have this body type. it's so sexy
10 months

As a man with feminine curves I totally agree with you. It is sexually attractive to me too.
10 months

I have a pretty feminine body after i gained weight.
Big tits, massive hips and ass, and a bug fupa aswell now🤩 cant whait to get even bigger 🤩
10 months

The***teen:
I have a pretty feminine body after i gained weight.
Big tits, massive hips and ass, and a bug fupa aswell now🤩 cant whait to get even bigger 🤩

I just had to order a new wheelchair because my ass is getting bigger. I'm thinking about one of those breast pump things that will make my moobs bigger.
10 months

female curves are nice. i got lately a round big bum and its growing. my belly grows pearshaped and my boobs grow too. all very exiting
10 months

BellyandCurves:
Not sure if I am messed up, but I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive.

Munchies:
That's hardly messed up. And you're far from the only person who likes feminine curves on men.

Joeylatorre:
I’m a guy and I love feminine curves. I’ve already got the belly and moobs. I just wish I had the pear-shaped hips, thighs and butt to go with it.

I'm just starting out. I would love my belly to plump up and get softer. I think fattening up is quite a feminising thing in itself. I totally envy guys with jiggly curves.
10 months
12   loading