Story authors

July story club - saturday by stevita

Part 2 of Story Club, thank you very much to Stevita for volunteering!

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Saturday

A wannabe feedee wakes up suddenly fat, with his girlfriend somehow in on his desires. A day of gluttony ensues.

2 Chapters, everyone can participate!

And no spoilers until we give folks some time to read it!

Check out other Story Clubs!
- November 23, A Pleasurable Hunt by Battybattybattybat
----> fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
- October 23, What A Long Sleep You've Had by Letters & Numbers
- September 23, Isolation Bellies by FatForFun
- August 23, The Thief by BCain
- July 23, Saturday by Stevita
June 23, Feederism 101 by Bellyempire
10 months

Letters And Numbers:

Saturday

A wannabe feedee wakes up suddenly fat, with his girlfriend somehow in on his desires. A day of gluttony ensues.

2 Chapters, everyone can participate!

And no spoilers until we give folks some time to read it!

I like this story a lot more than last month's. I can tell the author put a lot of thought into it.

Without giving away any spoilers, I feel like this story set out everything it set out to do. I wasn't feeling the first chapter initially, but when I read the second chapter, everything perfectly clicked into place. I don't think the story would work as well as it did if the author wrote it another way.

There were some formatting issues and a few places where the writing could be tightened up. But those things didn't impact my overall enjoyment of the story.
10 months

Letters And Numbers:

Saturday

I like the economy used in telling the story a lot. I feel like the emotional threads tied up by the end and the steamy moments were incredibly sweet and satisfying (the lipstick made me go AWWW out loud).
10 months

Letters And Numbers:

Saturday

Battybattybattybat:
I like the economy used in telling the story a lot. I feel like the emotional threads tied up by the end and the steamy moments were incredibly sweet and satisfying (the lipstick made me go AWWW out loud).

I loved the lipstick, too. The whole first chapter had me scratching my head, wondering what the heck kind of weird, wholesome story this was from an author who is not known for tropey wholesomeness like that. 2nd chapter completely redeems and redefines, and it’s funny and sad at the same time. It’s very sad, but there’s heart there. Nice one
10 months

Thanks for the reads and comments so far, y'all! I agree, it's definitely not my tightest piece...but it's the only one where no one dies. (Usually I only kill my villains but I still figured something like B&B would be too unsettling for general feedist audiences in a setting like this.)

Initially I was a little worried about preserving Aaron's autonomy; I hope Alyssa's regular check-ins and communication with his family establish that she does respect him. I wanted them to be a couple doing the best they can despite...well, everything.
10 months

I would still love to hear from more folks about this great short story, so jump in! Also, if anyone else would like to have their story read for August, let me know. Otherwise we’ll have to read one of my monstrosities. FAIR WARNING!
10 months

I would still love to hear from more folks about this great short story, so jump in! Also, if anyone else would like to have their story read for August, let me know. Otherwise we’ll have to read one of my monstrosities. FAIR WARNING!
10 months

Well, July is almost over. Thank you very much, Stevita, for volunteering! Great story.

Any volunteers for August?
9 months

Love this story sharing idea first off, haven't been as active lately (life), but I'm always glad to come back and see new authors and discourse happening in the writing forum.

Stevita is a pro when it comes to writers in the community and even a short one off such as Saturday manages to string together a complicated/emotional scenario alongside some fun fat kink in a moving and compelling story. Fantasy and consent are two big in the community and this story wraps them together with a somewhat tragic "whit if" premise.

Rather than just go for some cheap and easy smut she takes things deeper and addresses real life issues through her writing and does so deftly with the care these types of topics need. Had read this one a while back but happy to dissect with other writers. Thanks for sharing.

Speaking of cheap easy smut, I'd volunteer a story for August if needed. I was thinking maybe these two:

Something a little different in that I mirrored the concept around a male or female protagonist depending on what your looking for.
9 months

Bcain:
Love this story sharing idea first off, haven't been as active lately (life), but I'm always glad to come back and see new authors and discourse happening in the writing forum.

Stevita is a pro when it comes to writers in the community and even a short one off such as Saturday manages to string together a complicated/emotional scenario alongside some fun fat kink in a moving and compelling story. Fantasy and consent are two big in the community and this story wraps them together with a somewhat tragic "whit if" premise.

Rather than just go for some cheap and easy smut she takes things deeper and addresses real life issues through her writing and does so deftly with the care these types of topics need. Had read this one a while back but happy to dissect with other writers. Thanks for sharing.

Speaking of cheap easy smut, I'd volunteer a story for August if needed. I was thinking maybe these two:

Something a little different in that I mirrored the concept around a male or female protagonist depending on what your looking for.

This is amazing, thank you for volunteering! I’ll put up the new thread very shortly. Both stories, right?
9 months