Story authors

Genres you want to see more of

I’m curious…
Are there certain genres of fiction you want to see more of? Those that are rare or haven’t even been explored in weight gain fiction?

I have a horror based SSBHM story I’m working on. Goal is to make it a Lovecraftian screenplay.

What are some genres you’d like to see more of? Or, even, tropes you’d like to see turned on their head?
9 months

I'd love to see more speculative fiction starring feedees and gainers. Also, more dominant feedees and fat characters!
9 months

I like when a story in almost any genre is well done to the point that it could stand on its own without being a fetish piece, but then that adds another dimension to it.
9 months

Cmffa:

I have a horror based SSBHM story I’m working on. Goal is to make it a Lovecraftian screenplay.

Ooh, I can't wait to read that! I love fantasy, SF, and romance. I've seen a couple riffs on Regency romance that I thought were very cute. I'm toying with an SSBHM medieval fantasy and I'm a sucker for that setting.

I second (or third maybe?) more dominant feedees. More loving, supportive relationships (I'm a sap, what can I say). I like stories that have something more than just feedism -- tug on my heartstrings, please!
9 months

Letters And Numbers:
I like when a story in almost any genre is well done to the point that it could stand on its own without being a fetish piece, but then that adds another dimension to it.

You are one of the rare ones with that gift. Per the original topic I like realistic gains with some weigh- ins. Hate weight gain powder on or in food. Worst trope ever since any flavor would ruin spaghetti. But it's a thing to this day.

Also like few enough characters to not be confusing. As a Reader I am like a reviewer for a major newspaper. As a writer my stuff is like from a weekly small town paper. It's a gift that few are blessed with
9 months

Jazzman:
You are one of the rare ones with that gift.

I’d say there are a few authors like that right in this thread, but thank you very much!

I think your note on the number of characters is very interesting, particularly in a shorter piece. You need space to give a character a unique voice, and having too many in there can detract sometimes.
9 months

Oh yes. My stories are never short and often had too many protagonists. Softball Superstar got Way out of hand and Too Many 400-500 lbs ladies by the end...My last story Fit to Fat to Fatter got overboard on the Weight. It ain't easy as it looks.
9 months

Tentacles:
Fantasy allows a more diverse array of stories imo.

I agreed.
9 months

I tend to write with both male and female protagonists with some mutual gaining too. I do lean toward romantic plots and endings.
9 months

you are the absolute best writer here!!!! I love all of your work. The mutual (thin to fat!!!) romantic pieces are the best!!!
9 months
12   loading