Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:
I figured it would be fun to share our gluttonous escapades here.

Just write out what you ate, approx calories, and a scale 1-10 how stuffed you are/were. Higher End the Better!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I had a really fun stuffing session last night that included:

At a restaurant at dinner;
- 2 mushroom Swiss double cheeseburgers - 1,700 calories
- Fries - 475 calories
- Queso + 6 soft tortillas - 1120 calories
- 2 Peach Margaritas - 510 calories

At home:
- A hamburger pizza flat bread - 1100 calories
- 2 Mountain Dews - 320 calories
- Pint of butter pecan ice cream - 1200 calories
- About 20 Doritos with ranch dip - 600 calories
- Bowl of chili with cheese, sour cream and Cheetos - 600 calories
- High calorie Ensure - 530 calories

Weigh in before- 394.8 lb
Weigh in after - 398.1 lb
Weigh in morning after - 396.0

Kunto:
Great result! Too bad you didn't reach 10.000 calories only that evening! Ever tried to do 20.000 in a day?

I feel like I've probably achieved it and just didn't realize it. Usually, if I'm being stuffed all day, I end up losing track and just eating mindlessly to stay full. I also often end up eating things like casseroles, pasta, etc. I could really only estimate for. Odds are though, I've probably gotten there more than a few times!
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

Just write out what you ate, approx calories, and a scale 1-10 how stuffed you are/were. Higher End the Better!

BigBallBellyGirl:

- Fries - 475 calories

At home:

Kunto:
Great result! Too bad you didn't reach 10.000 calories only that evening! Ever tried to do 20.000 in a day?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I feel like I've probably achieved it and just didn't realize it. Usually, if I'm being stuffed all day, I end up losing track and just eating mindlessly to stay full. I also often end up eating things like casseroles, pasta, etc. I could really only estimate for. Odds are though, I've probably gotten there more than a few times!

That is really amazing!!! So next goal is a food marathon of 24 hours continuesly eating?
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:

BigBallBellyGirl:

- Fries - 475 calories

At home:

Kunto:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Kunto:
That is really amazing!!! So next goal is a food marathon of 24 hours continuesly eating?

I've never made it to 24 hours because, well, fatty gotta sleep. But I have had many days where I've eaten something every hour from say 8am through 3pm, taken a two hour nap, and then eaten something every hour from 5pm through 11pm. It's possible to get a belly pretty big stuffing like that.
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

I can regularly do 10,000 calories in a day but I do drink a gainer shake everyday. The most I’ve done is 13,000 and that was really due to food available and time. I regularly can eat the equivalent of a meal every hour or two if I decide to get up and do it. If I set out to do it one day I probably could get to the 20,000 but I’d much rather have someone to help honestly.
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

Bathisum:
I can regularly do 10,000 calories in a day but I do drink a gainer shake everyday. The most I’ve done is 13,000 and that was really due to food available and time. I regularly can eat the equivalent of a meal every hour or two if I decide to get up and do it. If I set out to do it one day I probably could get to the 20,000 but I’d much rather have someone to help honestly.

I saw bbw Casey advertise that she did a 20k stuffing and she said it was excruciating for like a week after. Don’t underestimate how much 10k vs 20k calories are lol
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

Bathisum:

Morbidly A Beast:
I saw bbw Casey advertise that she did a 20k stuffing and she said it was excruciating for like a week after. Don’t underestimate how much 10k vs 20k calories are lol

Oh I know it’s way different but I kind of have it as a buckets list item on my fat guy goals list haha. I do appreciate the tip though.
7 months

Super massive stuffings!

4 mcgangbangs (when smush a mcchicken and a McDouble together)
Large Fry
2 chocolate shakes

Oddly one of the most full I’ve been in a while
6 months

Super massive stuffings!

I ate a large Pizza
A tub of Fat Boy mint cookie ice cream
And a half pan brookies

😋🤤
6 months

Super massive stuffings!

Bathisum:

I once ate a whole Thanksgiving dinner...with a 12lb turkey. Took me alllll day, but it was such a rush! I always wanted to do that again.

Morbidly A Beast:

Bathisum:
Oh I know it’s way different but I kind of have it as a buckets list item on my fat guy goals list haha. I do appreciate the tip though.
6 months

Super massive stuffings!

It's been weeks since I've been truly stuffed, but I went all out last night, and it felt amazing to have completely engorged gut.

1 large buffalo bleu cheese pizza
1 large spinach and cheese calzone
4 garlic knots dipped in marinara and ranch
8 boneless wings
2 cans of Mt. Dew

Felt incredible going to sleep with a packed, heavy belly!
5 months
34567   loading