Story authors

August story club - the thief by bcain

Welcome back to Story Club, and thanks to Stevita for our July story!

This month we have two complimentary stories to read, The Thief (male and female perspectives) by Bcain.

The tagline is: A thief chooses the wrong mark, with fattening consequences.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Thank you, Bcain!

Check out other Story Clubs!
- November 23, A Pleasurable Hunt by Battybattybattybat
----> fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
- October 23, What A Long Sleep You've Had by Letters & Numbers
- September 23, Isolation Bellies by FatForFun
- August 23, The Thief by BCain
- July 23, Saturday by Stevita
June 23, Feederism 101 by Bellyempire
9 months

Thanks again, Bcain!

Short and sweet (x2), there’s the obvious reversal of fortune and a transformation scene that’s really well done, I think. It’s not a lot of words, but it’s paced nicely with development along the way and it has a sense of movement. And the ultimate bad guy is…stairs. The differences between the two stories are subtle, maybe too subtle! I would have liked to see somewhat branching paths, or seeing things from different perspectives, but it’s still a unique approach to a quick bite story.

My only other comment is that the MCs are really pretty bad people, and while they get what’s coming to them, for this audience it’s not necessarily the punishment it might be for someone else! It would be interesting to see the day after. Nice work!
9 months

This is a great little one-shot I'd missed. I think it's kind of cute to have M/F versions of the story. The descriptions of their changing bodies is great! I'm so glad I read it. smiley
9 months

Letters And Numbers:

This month we have two complimentary stories to read, The Thief (male and female perspectives) by Bcain.

Thank you, Bcain!

Even though the stories are the same overall, I prefer the male one.

Some of it is because I like fat guys, but some of it is because I am sick and tired of the "skinny bitch becomes fat as payback" trope.

But that's just me.
9 months

Letters And Numbers:

Thank you, Bcain!

Munchies:

Some of it is because I like fat guys, but some of it is because I am sick and tired of the "skinny bitch becomes fat as payback" trope.

But that's just me.

Agreed and... is that a rose bride stirring that tea?
9 months

Letters And Numbers:

Thank you, Bcain!

Munchies:

But that's just me.

Battybattybattybat:
Agreed and... is that a rose bride stirring that tea?

It appears to be.
9 months

All great feedback so far. I wanted to pick something that was short enough to be easily accessible/not a huge time commitment. The gender swap was more just an exercise to see how I could write from either view point in the same framework, but I agree that I could go deeper on that front to make the male or female pov more prevalent and integral.

It’s funny you mention liking the male pov more because that was the original story I had written before thinking what if I swapped the gender.

I may explore this more in the future because fortunately for me I’m into anyone and everyone getting fat lol.

Thanks for reading and keep the feedback coming!
9 months

Read these stories a while ago, actually! I enjoyed the writing style and the pacing. Bcain always does a good job bringing a fun and compelling narrative voice to concepts we didn't know we wanted to read, until they wrote it and we're like, "Yeah, that is some big-brained thinking".

I attended a writing workshop once in which we were introduced to the idea of "high concept" as a genre and I think a lot of this author's work falls there...feedist edition.

Personally I enjoyed the poetic justice of it all. Phenomenal job!
9 months