General

Kik scams?

Noticed 3 "women" on here have similar days in which they started a kik profile.
Their English is... off for someone from North America.
Is this becoming more of an occurrence on this website?
8 months

Kik scams?

Reijen:
Noticed 3 "women" on here have similar days in which they started a kik profile.

Can't really speak on that. But you're better off emailing the admin team about it.
8 months

Kik scams?

I’ve been scammed in the past a few times but have learned my lesson. They’re pretty easy to spot once you’ve had it happen. Speaking from the male perspective as a feedee but I get more scan dms on every site/app then real feeders interested in interacting. As a rule of thumb if they seem too good to be true they probably are. If someone comes on super fast about wanting start feeding you and giving you money immediately I’d a wager they’re a scammer. Or at the very least they’re inexperienced or just doing it for the fantasy. As a previous poster stated this community has seemed to draw a lot of scammers to try and get free money or trick you out of money unfortunately.
8 months

Kik scams?

Reijen:

avoid scammer via talking and interacting on the site you see few people who commen on the site you can tell the shadow from dedicated
8 months

Kik scams?

The most effective way - ultimately - of avoiding anything more than having your time wasted by scammers is never to send people money.
8 months

Kik scams?

Mrman1980uk:
The most effective way - ultimately - of avoiding anything more than having your time wasted by scammers is never to send people money.

This right here is the best advice for new people online.
8 months

Kik scams?

Mrman1980uk:

Bathisum:

It's good advice for anyone.

It doesn't happen to me often because I am a woman, but I do get the occasional request because I am a feeder. I won't say that you should never give someone money online. I met my partner here, and I buy him food from time to time. But I didn't do that until I'd known him for a while. Plus, he also buys me things.

That said, if you do decide to give someone money, you are taking a risk. And no matter how smart you are, you are not immune to scamming.

As a general guideline, don't give money to strangers, don't think with your crotch, and if it feels off, it probably is.
8 months

Kik scams?

Mrman1980uk:

Bathisum:

Munchies:

It doesn't happen to me often because I am a woman, but I do get the occasional request because I am a feeder. I won't say that you should never give someone money online. I met my partner here, and I buy him food from time to time. But I didn't do that until I'd known him for a while. Plus, he also buys me things.

That said, if you do decide to give someone money, you are taking a risk. And no matter how smart you are, you are not immune to scamming.

As a general guideline, don't give money to strangers, don't think with your crotch, and if it feels off, it probably is.

This right here.

Believe it or not there are legitimately feedees here. If you build a trust or a relationship absolutely go at your own risk.

However, anyone who asks me to feed them and I barely know them, usually won't be talking with me for long.
8 months

Kik scams?

Mrman1980uk:

Bathisum:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:
This right here.

Believe it or not there are legitimately feedees here. If you build a trust or a relationship absolutely go at your own risk.

However, anyone who asks me to feed them and I barely know them, usually won't be talking with me for long.

Yeah. Even if they won't scam you, that's a user right there.

That said, please mindful of how you interact with people. Just because a person (usually a woman) doesn't do what you want them to do doesn't make them a scammer.

That happened to me one time during my early days on FF. I hit things off with a user, and he wanted to move things to Discord. I was fine with it, so we exchanged details. He immediately wanted to do a video call so I could watch him eat and encourage him.

I declined because it wasn't a good time for me and I don't show myself to people unless I trust them. He immediately accused me of being a scammer despite the fact that I never asked him for money. I tore him a new asshole and blocked him.

My story isn't unique either. I've spoken to a lot of women who experienced similar things and worse.
8 months

Kik scams?

Reijen:

It's been a problem for awhile, though I think it maybe really took off at the start of COVID. Actual mass scammer operations making profiles on just about any web site, mobile phone app, etc. or at least any that allude to the possibility of a romantic relationship.

The English is usually broken either because the scammers don't know it that well, or the text was run through Google translate from their native language.

We do our best and try to ban them as they come up, but it's like playing whack-a-mole.
8 months