Events

Southeast virginia?

Would anyone in the Hampton Roads area be interested in setting up a big meetup here? I'm open to doing the organizing if enough people are interested.
8 months

Southeast virginia?

[quote][b]ThunderThighs:[ loving that name thunder thighs. My name Sean I'm from london. I run my own business here in London. I'm always in the states. I'm going Atlanta next month to meet a couple whom runs events of full figured women. They want come to London in the summer to run event in London. I.e...from clothing dating food. Would you be interested? They also invited me to a bbw event in Atlanta next mth. If your near come along. Denzel Washington will be hosting the event. My name Sean whatapp me let me know its you. +447904 828661. Nice to hear from you.
6 months

Southeast virginia?

Northern VA, might be prompted to head down not sure.
6 months

Southeast virginia?

[quote]ThunderThighs:
Would anyone in the Hampton Roads area be interested in setting up a big meetup here? I'm open to doing the organizing if enough people are interested.[ not sure if you getting my messages. I'm coming to Atlanta next mth food event & fashion for full figured women. Name Sean I'm from london. Message me on whatapp +447904 818661
6 months

Southeast virginia?

ThunderThighs:
Would anyone in the Hampton Roads area be interested in setting up a big meetup here? I'm open to doing the organizing if enough people are interested.

I tried organizing one down here years ago (pre-COVID) but no one seemed interested in going offline and meeting up with a bunch of people for real.

THAT being said...

Would the meetup involve eating? If so,I would be super interested IF it weren't for COVID. But being unmasked around random people where eating is involved is very high risk.

If it doesn't involve eating/we can all stay masked during the meetup, then I'd be interested.

Remember, fat people are high risk for complications from COVID, so us fatties still need to be extra careful. Me, my partner, and everyone in our bubble is high risk, including someone who's immune suppressed.
6 months

Southeast virginia?

I've been trying to set up something similar for awhile now on Discord. I made a Virginia Feederism server for it.
From my experience, everyone seems down to do it until the time comes to actually do it :C.
5 months

Southeast virginia?

Ifeedhimimmobile:
I've been trying to set up something similar for awhile now on Discord. I made a Virginia Feederism server for it.
From my experience, everyone seems down to do it until the time comes to actually do it :C.

Yeah, that seems to be de rigeur around here. Very frustrating, esp. for someone who came from a place with a sometimes-active feedism scene. (Washington DC)

Could I get an invite to that VA Feedism Discord?
5 months

Southeast virginia?

I’m nearby in WV and would be happy to drive over
5 months